Spirituality: Firstly, what is it?
Hello, there! How is the week going? I believe it is essential to know about astral projection and spirituality before you venture into it. First of all, did you read about the third eye last week? I wanted to share that I was looking forward to bring this information to you. It is an excellent way to have some key points when you are awakening and getting started with spirituality. You will be able to relax and reach mindfulness.
I want to share something I feel a lot:
Spirituality it is about the self-improvement, learning to leave your life to the fullest why you allow others (or even help) to live theirs to the fullest. Trying to live in the “here and now” without unnecessary fears or miss believes.
I just shared the primary foundation of spirituality. If there was a Bible for this, I wrote the whole Bible in that Italic text since there is nothing else behind it. It is a simple as that. You could add meditation and many other spiritual practices as well only if you desire, of course! It is not required as each person has their dreams and goals. You need to be true to yourself and accurate to others for the highest good. So, to give you a smooth and straightforward list, I would personally choose. It helps in reaching mindfulness.
I want to mention that staying positive plays a significant role. Therefore, ensure it!
My little personal spiritual foundations. Nevertheless, you may or may not take them all.
- Make sure to live with honesty, integrity, and trying to find passion in everything you do, being true to yourself at all times. If you do not know yourself, check out this entry about getting to know yourself better. Try to live your life honestly, fill up your heart with gratitude, and understand that all is energy. We are energy. For the energy to be active and alive, it needs to flow. We all need a hand now and then, but we all have hands to lend as well!
- Make sure to be kind to others, try in the best of your way to empower the lives of those who need help. You will be more empathetic to others, have a more generous heart to those who surround you and also with yourself (this second one is a harder lesson to learn.) Start to be unique and honest with yourself. Be authentic in bringing your true essence. You are perfect the way you are; no one has the right to claim the opposite. And if there is something you do not like about yourself, pursue the reasons, and fix them.
Firstly, for this one, with care as much as possible. Health professionals decide your medication and your diagnoses.
- Do fight off all the poisons and physical ailments with natural remedies, meditation, and gratitude. Use positive visualization for healing. There is an article that you can read about maximizing the law of attraction. There is more about this topic to read, to learn how to trigger happiness to empower your visualizations. Start to trigger happiness to empower your visualizations easily!
- Realize teachings may come on a global scale. By the way, protect yourself too!
Remember: There is more dirt in our lifes than the one we dust off…
- To add to mindfulness: Detach from the mystification of all social media, gossip, celebrities, drama, sports, politics, news, religion, and fear, especially when it is entirely unnecessary. Do not be a cookie-cutter person. Be yourself. You do not need to go with the flow all the time, especially if you are not keen on it. Be authentic enough to pursue what you truly desire and the people you want to make a connection with. Rather than being connected online all the time, take a look to find out more about your spirit guides! Connect with your guides instead! It’s rewarding!
- Add silence to your life, as well as meditation and self-nurturing. Instropect your life to succeed, be grateful at all times.
- Teach as you learned. Be careful with labels. There are way too many labels in spirituality. I wrote an article that explains why spiritual labels are unnecessary.
- If you want mindfulness, you do not need these. Check these.
Silence can be a fantastic friend; therefore, add it to your life.
- Remember to be grateful. Fill up your being with gratitude and abundance.
- Once you cross over, do not just follow whatever being(s) show up. It does not matter if this being shows love, a friendly face (such as Ganesha), or even a loved one in Spirit. Make sure to:
- Focus on love, gratitude, and light.
- Discard any limiting self-believes, fearful thoughts, or doubt.
- Set the intention to receive only for your highest good.
- You (soul) will know what to do from this point.
- Keep pursuing wisdom in life; keep growing.
- Reach, breathe, and eat mindfulness.
Hence, I keep learning and applying what serves a useful purpose for me and those around me. It is easy; you only have to do it.
I learned that spiritual courses boost your spiritual development in my spiritual path, and sometimes you save on headaches or dead-ends. I want to list here the available courses for spiritual growth, as I am sure you could be interested in one or more:
- Discover Astral Projection.
- Learn Lucid Dreaming.
- Understand the Tarot Cards.
- Become a Reiki healer.
- Start Channeling your guides.
- Learn how to manifest success in life.
- Expand your chakras and your life.
A bit extra:
I want to share some articles that are worth reading, as they will bring more awareness about how to deliver better mindfulness and spirituality to your life:
- Avoiding monotony is an essential part for you to get the most out of your life. Make sure to check out the first and second part 🙂
- I recommend you to read more about gratitude and being grateful. These feelings are significant and extremely important. Check out this gratitude blog entry and feel up your heart with grateful emotions.
- Breathing is essential, and here, it will help you to a great extent.
I also want to share that there is no right or wrong in your spiritual development. It matters to slowly implemented in your life the above. Of course, there is much more to this. However, this is an easy way to share a solid foundation.
And while you can find a lot of aids online, in the end, you can learn to meditate on your own. It is the most essential. I have created a lot f guided meditations. If you join my mailing list, you can download one for free 🙂 You will. I am pretty sure you will love it.
Spirituality and meditation: What is meditation, and what are its benefits?
Meditation is essential for every single human being, so it is relaxing. Science backs up that adding meditation to our lifes brings significant benefits. There are many benefits of meditation, accessible to every person who gets into meditation. It does not matter how spiritual you are to meditate. The best thing of all is that if you ask yourself, “where can I meditate?“, You have an easy answer: Pretty much everywhere. The key is to find time for meditation.
Therefore, there is always time for meditation, even if it is a short brief exercise. In our fast-paced society, it is most important to find some quality meditation time. You do not need to set aside the same time every day, but you need to make sure you meditate a little every day! Find time to relax and reach mindfulness.
So, I have a series of 30 royalty-free ebooks that touches on this topic. I did not write them. They are royalty-free.
Meditation always brings change.
I have an article where I share a lot more about what meditation is and its benefits if you want more literature to read.
I also have an article where you can learn a simple meditation to start meditating today.
You may also be wondering about the correct way to meditate and if what you are doing is okay. While there are some great meditation techniques, you do not need a specific procedure to move forward with meditation.
I am going to list why is meditation helpful briefly and what can you achieve with meditation:
- You will relax your heart rate, blood pressure, and body stress. Therefore, feel better. Reaching mindfulness recharges.
- Substantial benefits will occur to your brain and nervous system after meditation for some time. A before and after will be noticeable.
- Be much more connected to your very self, hence bringing greater self-confidence.
- You will connect more at a spiritual level with your spirit guides and other beings of light, enhancing your spirituality. Besides, you will feel more connected to all.
Firstly, realize that you always win.
- Spiritual development will enhance, therefore; assist you in your path. I also want you to read about the realizations you make once you expand spiritually.
- Accomplish several goals through meditation, such as visiting your akashic records, balancing your chakras, meeting with your higherself, attract abundance, and much, much more. It is unquestionably awesome.
- You may have a profound experience, receive wisdom, and make many realizations. It will be easy for you to relax.
- Astral projection can occur from meditation, go into a trance, and more if you go very deep into meditation and mindfulness.
Secondly, go for it.
A couple more things to lend you a hand!
I am pretty sure that you might be asking yourself how to get started with meditation. It may be possible that you have tried in the past and it did not work, or you want to get better at it, or maybe, this is your first time! Whichever is your situation, I believe that these two entries will help you a lot. After all, everybody can relax. You will learn some meditation tricks as well as how to improve progressively:
- How to Meditate – Easy Steps to Meditation (First Part)
- How to Meditate – Easy Steps to Meditation (Second Part)
You will relax during meditation; your body and mind will love that. Another significant benefit of meditation I want to share with you is that you do chakra meditations and focus on empowering your energy centers. Your chakras are an essential part of life. If your chakras are healthy and robust, you can get a lot of positive outcomes in life. You can check out this article where I share more about what the chakras are and what they are for, and how to keep them healthy and bright. Mindfulness will follow.
Indeed. The list keeps on going!
So, if your chakras are healthy and active, you are going to experience more lucid dreams. An open third eye will give you more significant dreams and higher quality and increase your amount of lucid dreams. You can check my article about types of dreams to get to know more! Everything adds to expand your spirituality, and you can by experiencing fantastic stuff!
So, shall we get to meditate?
While there are different meditation types and different ways to meditate, guided meditations are great for getting started. These are easy for newbies, as the only thing you will need to do is to follow the sound of my voice. The best thing of all about guided meditations is that you can season them for a specific goal. You will also relax at a profound level and find mindfulness.
Firstly, some Powerful Guided Meditations: “The Classics”
- Free Meditation. All Levels: 10 minutes.
- Chakra Balancing. Medium/Advanced: 45 minutes.
- Connect with your Higherself. Medium/Advanced: 32 minutes.
- Space Travel. Basic/Medium: 35 minutes.
- Connect with your Spirit Guides. Medium: 27 minutes.
- The Little Meditations. Basic-Expert: 5,6,7,9,10 minutes.
- Visit your Akashic Records. Medium/Advanced: 30 minutes.
- Lucid Dreaming Induction. Basic: 30 minutes.
- Soothing Meditation. Medium/Advanced: 44 minutes.
- Crossed Healing Double Meditation. All levels: 26 minutes.
- Receive a Gift. All levels: 22 minutes.
- Strengthen the Love – The Three Foundations. All levels: 20 minutes.
- ThankYou-ThankYou. All levels: 20 minutes.
- Drift off to Sleep. All levels: 60 minutes.
But wait, there is more!
- Secondly, I also wanted to point out that you can use meditations to activate your chakras and to start empowering them at a deeper level, enhancing your spirituality. Check out the chakra activation series, and find out more! When you relax, they expand.
- And lastly, The Journeys are here; they are 20 easy guided meditations. Easy to do and connected with daily living needs, such as empowering living areas or relieving stress and adding mindfulness.
But, once again, to give you some other key factors about astral projection and meditation:
(The key is to be open-minded and allow… negating fear.)
- Meditation is essential to be able to astral-project because you need to clear your mind. It adds to your spirituality and mindfulness. While I talk more in detail about this on my blog, I can mention a few key points:
- Ensure you have the right set and setting and that no one will disturb you or disrupt you. You need to relax.
- Find some soothing, soft music, and maybe burn some incense, bring up the mood. Beware with naked flames.
By the way, I have a radio show with podcasts you can download for free about this.
Do not miss this one!
- Set an intention for your meditation time; what do you want to archive?
After that, a little bit more to have mindfulness:
- Add some discipline, spirituality is about your personal growth, and you need to invest some time. Do not make it a chore (it is essential), and if one day you feel you do not want to meditate, don’t. Disciple, yes, but not a problem!
- Have a relaxed mind is essential to astral travel. If it is not the case, you will need to work on that first. You can find on this site how to clear your mind quickly.
- Make sure you are comfortable, and you meditate the way it connects with you the most. Do not do as I (or any other) say, do as your heart and mind tell. Take from your research what serves the highest purpose for you and leave the rest. Spiritual does not mean difficult!
You will realize it is simpler than you thought.
- Once you got some decent meditative skills, a good 5–10 minutes at least worth of meditation (you will crave for more), you can venture into astral projection. I already have shared in the past a lot about astral travel, but here is a quick guide:
- Avoid trying to astral project when you are exhausted; your body will be too tired and stiff.
- Same as above, proper set and setting, no disruptions. Otherwise, you can ruin your projection.
- Relax your body completely, to the point of not feeling it at all.
- Relax your mind completely (no thoughts for several minutes until you actually project.)
- Ignore sleep paralysis stimuli, and focus on your body vibrations, do not be jolted by sleep paralysis.
Firstly, sleep paralysis is just a phase. Secondly, it only hallucinations.
- You will feel said vibrations, and you want to focus on these vibrations, empowering and growing more and more. Your spirituality plays a functional role here, as well.
- Focus on floating sensations. Imagine you are floating above your body, that you are light as a feather.
- Think of space and desire to be there.
Of course, to meditate and astral project requires practice, and this is, therefore, a very digested version, but this way, you will get out of your body. As simple as that, and the more practice you have, the better you will get at it. I invite you to check out the astral projection article, where you will learn more about this incredible state of being! Also, I want to invite you to see this article to help you understand the difference between astral travel and remote viewing. Make sure to know your dream types too.
So, help yourself by understanding What is the difference between a Lucid Dream and an Astral Projection?
Last but not least, so maybe you need someone to lend you a hand or with whom you can share your spiritual progress. For that reason, I invite you to check out Talk to Fer. It will help you relax.
Specifically, like everything else in life, you have to put in some effort!
And this is pretty much it. I hope this helps and that you have enjoyed the read. Have a great journey and life! (Home)
So, next week, forecast time! You know the drill! I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! See you next Wednesday!
Therefore, if you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter, and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
I invite you to check last year’s post by clicking here!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)