How can I open my third eye?
Hello! How are you guys this week? Thanks for the messages with the soul readings. They are always very nice. A lot of people ask about the third eye and how to open it… The activation is coming, but it is not here yet, however, you can start doing some practices to empower and enhance your third eye. I shared a lot about the third eye in the past, so this will not be a very long entry. However, it will be more of a great reminder and a quick, straightforward guide to open your third eye.
It opens my heart when people ask me: “What practices should I do to open my third eye. I like how when someone questions it this way, because “can I practice” is key for “to open my third eye.” Believe it or not; this is one of the foundations for the answers you are seeking. Most of the time, a foundation that many people are unable to follow with the right dedication. I share this in many of my blog entries, so make sure to keep posted!
I am going to share with you some vital natural factors to keep your third eye open and healthy.
- Make sure to give yourself 5–10 minutes of silence a day, therefore, manage your time properly.
- Being at peace with yourself is essential. If you have a lot of rambling thoughts, make sure to address them. A quiet mind is critical. Besides, you enjoy it!
- Meditation will help you out, and you can find plenty of guided meditations to empower your third eye. Alternatively, you may desire to do meditation by yourself. Soft music or silence is ideal. If you enjoy chanting, you can chant, “OM,” as it is attuned to the 6th chakra, the third eye, gaining extra benefit from it. It is fantastic to open the third eye.
- Listen to your dreams. Focusing on your dreams can be very rewarding and pleasant. Dreams can be astonishing indeed, But besides that, the more you focus on your dreams, the more dreams you will have. The third eye gets stronger as your dreams do, so stretching your dreams, empowers your third eye.
Simple steps may provide astronomical benefits.
- Chakra activations are great. I am creating a series of meditations for each of the chakras. If you want, you can sign up on my mailing list. You get a free chakra meditation if you do, and it will help you keep a healthy third eye. You can do so right at this . (By the way, they are ready now!)
- Stargazing is also excellent to empower the third eye. Furthermore, it is nice. Especially if you feel a connection with the stars, your third eye will “look sharper” for you to get more out from the stars.
- Sungazing (protect your physical eyes adequately, careful here). Therefore, keep them closed.) is also great, helps a lot to activate the pineal gland, which is the physical glad connected to the third eye. It helps to open the third eye too.
- To keep a healthy pineal gland, and so, a healthy third eye, make sure to keep a proper diet, rich in leafy greens. Food and drinks that are heavy on the brain are heavy on the third eye. Be honest with yourself with this. Make sure to keep healthy its physical counterpart.
And these are to name a few 🙂
Intuition is an authoritative advisor.
Constant practice is essential; please keep this in mind. The third eye is continuously developing, and like every muscle in your body, you need to make sure to push it a little. If you do, you are going to find betters results in your practices, and your third eye will become sharper and sharper. Intuition helps to open the third eye, and an open third eye enhances intuition. An open third eye brings dreams too.
I would say that also listening to your intuition, will make your third eye stronger, and intuition is outstanding to work with 🙂 There is a lot more about the rest of the chakras and you can check them out through this blog. I want to also share with you that it would be a great idea if you learned about the chakras. You can do so right here.
Next week we are going to be talking about astral projection, meditation, and spirituality in general. These are a few things I want to touch up, questions that people have been asking me here and at Quora. But this will come next week! I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! See you next Wednesday!
So, if you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
I invite you to check last year’s post clicking here!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)