Remote viewing and astral travel are very different. Let’s check them out.
Hey, hey! How did the forecast go? Have you ever practiced remote viewing and/or astral travel? If you have experienced both, you will know for yourself that both altered states of consciousness are different. This blog talks a lot about astral travel (and here you can find a lot of entries), and today we will also talk about remote viewing.
By the way, in this post, you can read more about different states of consciousness, and possibly contribute a lot to this reading here below.
Many people have asked me if remote viewing is the same as an astral trip. To get to the point: No, they are very different. However, one thing they have in common is that both can happen thanks to the astral plane. Since there are no physical limits when you practice either of these two skills, let’s say, to summarize, in an astral journey, you go yourself, in your astral body, instead of “see it from afar.” In fact, for people who are clairvoyant, or at least, the vast majority, they will find it easy to try to see something remotely. The reason why I recommend this entry, which talks a lot about these issues.
Let’s go more in-depth with remote viewing and astral projection.
As I said above, in this blog, there is a lot about astral travel, but for you to have everything together, I’ll explain a little about each one, and I’ll give you some quick steps so that you go practicing and that.
An astral journey is when you “come out” of your physical body, freeing the soul from the weight of the third dimension. The soul is connected to your body energetically (“silver cord”) and navigates the astral plane. When this happens consciously, it is when we say that we have had an astral projection experience. But everyone (including animals) astral travels every night, conscious or not. The experience will give you a “high,” especially when you are back in your body. The experience will surprise you a lot. Precisely, one of the reasons why I tell you that an astral trip is very different from remote viewing.
Try to have an astral trip.
Now I am going to give you the steps, but if you want to read more in detail, in this post there is a complete guide:
- Make sure it’s early in the morning. If you have woken up at dawn, better since it is the best time to try it.
- Lie back in bed (or if you have it, in your designated place for astral travel).
- Make sure your body is completely relaxed.
- Keep your mind free of thoughts for a few minutes.
- Focus on the vibrations when they arrive, ignore the rest, especially if it scares (it’s only sleep-paralysis).
- When the vibrations are strong, visualize with your mind that you start to float, focus all your attention on it.
Successfully, you will find yourself floating above your body. If so, quickly visualize the outer space or somewhere you wish to go to get away from your physical body and prevent a premature return. Enjoy the trip!
In this case, you do not need to leave your body or anything like that. However, it does require that you have a bit of control over your mind, to be able to relax it, and focus on something when necessary. A relaxed body also helps. However, when you get used to “watching” remotely, you can do it almost anywhere, anytime. It is like a movie, which is developing in your mind. Featuring the event you need in question or how to float above.
By the way, I have a radio show with podcasts you can download for free about this.
Now try this one too, you’ll see that you can get it with practice.
You will see everything in the first person, just like the physical plane going, but perhaps less clear in the “corners” of the vision. And well, I guess you will want the steps to follow, this requires practice. I have not talked much about that topic, because I combine remote viewing with channeling. But here are some quick steps (and if you ask me, I’ll try to make a complete guide):
- Make sure you have a clear intention about what you want. Start with something easy, perhaps the house of a family member or friend whenever they permit you. Or maybe some commonplace.
- You have to silence your mind as much as you can.
- Firstly, you will find it easier with your eyes closed.
- Focus on your third eye (this is only at the beginning until you get used to it).
- Make sure you have a clear picture of what you want to see. Also, focus on good vibrations in the center of your chest — the desire to receive clear and concise information.
- As you maintain that visualization, suddenly, it is as if your mind walked alone, in automatic. You will see the images passing in your head (or sort of a video). The more you practice, the better.
- When you lose the connection, write down everything you’ve seen.
Practice makes the champion.
Especially with remote viewing. If you have a lot of clairvoyance, maybe you’ll go to the first or the first attempts. The usual thing is that it takes a while to get it, but with practice, perseverance, and passion, you can achieve a lot. Practice makes the champion. So, as you can see, astral travel and remote viewing are very different. You got everything super summarized, but in this way, you can see clearly that they are not the same.
And that will be all for this week. Next week comes the following “The Journeys” meditations, one that I am sure you will love as it will help you to find fulfillment through self-realization. I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! See you next Wednesday!
So, If you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter, and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)