The Journeys for you: Powerful, guided meditation for growth and healing.
You have discovered The Journeys for you, a group of powerful guided meditations that will change your life. You will find that some months, you will have available a new meditation for these explorations.
(If you want to head over the articles, you jump directly by clicking here.)
These meditations will bring significant changes to your life and help you perceive the world with more wisdom.
We will have at least a total of twelve meditations, possibly more. Therefore, be sure to sign up for my weekly newsletter. You can do it by clicking here (and when you do, you will receive a guided meditation for free, as a gift).
Enjoy the journeys for you since they are all about you.
Therefore, you can try one of my meditations before embarking on The journeys for you. I can tell you that once you start, you will want to try them all.
I’ll give you the general details of these meditations since they’re all going to have some little things in common. Then you will find each of the journeys/meditations available with description (in addition to having each your blog post!),
So you know what each of them is. But now, some general points for all of them:
- In the beginning, there will be 2 minutes only with background music. Now, you can get comfortable before the meditation begins. After two minutes, you will be notified that the meditation is about to start.
- It is powered with superior sound quality, adding healing frequencies of 438 and 528 Hz.
- They include theta brain waves, at the subliminal level, but audible with powerful equipment. These waves put our brain in a state of regeneration and healing, like when we are in a phase of deep sleep.
- They include Reiki healing light to attract more healing. The journeys for you can’t exist without healing for you!
- The duration is always 20 minutes, plus the initial 2 minutes for you to prepare.
- They are simple meditations for everyone; whether you are a beginner or expert, you will benefit.
Each meditation will have different goals, and really, each one is unique. You will find that many of these meditations will cover your needs. Others will awaken new curiosities in you. And others will help you travel, in a way you may never have imagined. The most important thing is to let yourself be carried away by meditation.
And I invite you to discover other meditations besides “the classic meditations”:
And as a recommended reads: The Importance of Meditation.