Get to know myself now.
Hello everyone! How is your throat chakra? I wanted to share more about getting more in touch with yourself because it is essential; you need to get to know yourself. Connecting with oneself is true spirituality. Within today’s society, getting in touch with yourself is a must. Nowadays we are not taught how to do this, and because of this, we are weaker as individuals, as we never get to search for our most inner potentials. Many people act like a bunch of code reacting to an interface. Most people continuously seek external stimuli because they fear their minds. When we start to get in touch with ourselves, the big questions arrive. Unfortunately, we are extremely disconnected from ourselves as well as from other people.
We have slowly added more and more mechanical stuff to our lifes, bringing more monotony to our lifes. Believe it or not, it does affect the overall happiness of one individual life seems to be the same, all day every day. You have seen other similar posts, touching different topics but always with one goal, for you to find time for yourself because nowadays, those moments are rare and precious (no, spending some quality time listening to some music while playing on the phone is not the time for yourself with yourself. Once you become friends with Silence, you will know how much more worth is to connect with yourself, rather than checking out a few random kitties on Instagram! Therefore; go for it!
Who am I? Why am I here? Do I know myself?
Get to know yourself it is essential today, and if we learn to avoid a little bit of what society is bombarding us with, we can gain a considerable advantage. You will grow stronger. It will become much easier to find yourself following these few pieces of advice:purp
- Reduce your cell phone usage. It is precisely those lull moments that we do nothing where we can do some good thinking. Nowadays, most pull out the phone. Now and then is great, but, always? Maybe your brain has something to share too! I mentioned in several posts, how important this is!
- Find introspection time. I like to call this “brain time.” You want to reduce as much as you can the external stimuli. No music, no phone, no televisión, no nothing other than a notepad to take notes. It is incredible what you can do with this. Write down everything that comes to you. You will realize that you will be helping yourself a lot in your daily life. It becomes addictive, and you grew much more confident and connected with yourself.
Feel empowered by learning more about you.
- Listen to your dreams. You have a great messenger within yourself: your dreams. Sadly, we often ignore this great messenger. Our society does not teach us to listen to our dreams, but they can help us a lot. It is one of the main reasons I share so much about dreaming, lucid dreaming and the importance of a good night and rested sleep.
I am just naming a few, but, in the end, when you get to get to know yourself, you have to do the same as if you wanted to get to know somebody else. Spending good quality time with yourself is essential during these times, unquestionably crucial. I do recommend this at a professional level because introspection has helped me much to grow personally and professionally! You can use the power of introspection to find the weakest and strongest points of your business. This way, you will know how and when to step up and keep growing!
Who am I in this vast Multiverse?
We are a society of followers, and we need to find and understand our individuality and realize that we all are perfect in our way. We all have our two cents to contribute to this world. The dollar economy is “made of two cents plus other two cents plus…” The more you know yourself, the better indeed. The better for you and even for those around you, because you get to work on your self-improvement, and you will also find where you need to change.
There will be a time that you will crave to be with yourself, while music is a great companion, it is also good to remain a silence now and then, and the “sound” of silence is impressive. If you find the monkey-mind going nuts, this means that those thoughts need to be organized, processed and archived. Like a computer! Reducing the external stimuli will aid your brain to rest, self-organize and, once done, become stronger. You would do this on your computer, right? Well, the mind is pretty much a computer as well.
Add some mindfulness in your life.
So, to get started to get to know yourself, in summary, I can share:
- Find five to ten minutes worth of silence a day, listen to it, therefore, take some notes of what you get.
- Add five minutes to your shower time, while you do, listen to what your mind has to say. Allow passive thoughts to flow through your mind, as the water flows around you.
- Set some time for brainstorming. Set aside five minutes and write everything down everything that comes to you about yourself, the good, the bad and the ugly. You can do this for business as well.
- During introspection times, you can use your prior brainstorming results for self-analysis and self-improvement in any of your living areas.
- Write down as many dreams as you can recall and try to find meaning. Dreams are compelling. Especially, when those dreams are recurring, very vivid or they stay hard in your mind.
- If you have a partner and you are living together, it would be excellent (also for the couple), to ask the other person to help you find your potentials to empower them as well as your downfalls to improve and them. Also, it is essential for each of you have your own individual “brain times” as well.
And the most important of all, PERSEVERANCE. Make it a must in your life!
Continue empowering your life while you get to know more of yourself.
You can also do a lot for yourself. I am sharing here a list of excellent reads, all related to lifestyle, spirituality, and advice about daily doings. All of these entries will help you to add something new to your life and help you out to improve your life day after day. To get started, I want to share some essential reads. These will help you to understand yourself better, your spirituality and the fact there is much more beyond the physical plane. You will realize that sometimes, you can find wisdom within yourself:
- What are the chakras? How to open and balance them? Powerful exercises!
- What are some things people should know about astral projection, meditation, or spirituality in general?
- Get out of your body fast! Quick Astral Projection Guide.
- Different types of dreams, sleep paralysis, dream control and more!
- Be a freethinker: Discover and understand your energetic signature!
If these were not awesome reads already, make sure to check these out. All of them will help you to empower your connection with self!
- Tapping our Shadow side. A vital source of information.
- Our Higherself. Who or what it is exactly? A powerful advisor.
- Ego: What is it? Where does it help? How does it not help?
- Get to know yourself. A guided meditation from The Journeys.
- Understand oppositions: How to be more in sync with the universe.
- Questioning the world that surrounds you: Open your eyes and discover!
If you apply these points daily, you will notice changes within weeks, and within months, it will be amazing.
I so hope this gives you a push in life. It did on mine; it has done it on hundreds I taught this simple lesson. In the end, we all know this, and we all know how to do it.
Next Wednesday will be the first of August, as well as (obviously) the first Wednesday of the month. So you know what is coming! I appreciate a lot all your messages, support, and views. It will be ready in a week! I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! See you next Wednesday!
If you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
I invite you to check last year’s post clicking here!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)