Simple Meditation: The key for reaching deep meditation
It’s time to do, a simple meditation! Hi there! What do you think about the last meditation in The Journeys (if you missed it, look at the previous entry). Now you can improve in those areas of your life where you need help. It is as simple as following the indications in the meditation and letting yourself go. But, you may be thinking, “But I find it very difficult to meditate, I can not.”
Do not worry; everyone can meditate. Sometimes, the key is to have a small foundation. Everything in this life, even if it is simple or even natural, requires a little practice, especially at the beginning. Meditation is no less, and understanding the basics of meditation is necessary to have a successful practice. In addition to a small foundation, it is also essential to experience a simple meditation, where you can reach a deep state of relaxation easily. It is the main reason and inspiration that has led me to create this post. There is an earlier entry, one of the first, that touches this topic more thoroughly (you can read it here), but this entry is much simpler and direct.
A simple meditation needs a bigger foundation.
The first thing is to have a little bit of knowledge base so that it is easier for you to understand that meditation is simple and accessible to everyone. You do not have to be a Tibetan monk to have a unique experience. One of the main goals of meditation is to be able to relax the mind a little (at least). With the fact of getting to meditate, you can already reduce drastically the constant stimulus that is in this noisy society.
It is more natural than it looks like.
Only with that, you are going to benefit considerably. You can also read this post, as it talks about meditation and other states of consciousness, it’s fascinating! I am going to share a few aspects of meditation, so you have it in mind:
- It is not obligatory to sit in the lotus position to meditate. Make sure you are comfortable and able to relax.
- It is not necessary to chant mantras to be able to meditate.
- You need to avoid the bed to meditate, if possible.
- You have to make sure you want to meditate. At first, you have to push a little, but do not do make it a routine.
- Five minutes meditating is better than zero.
- Meditation brings many mental and emotional benefits, backed by science (source).
- Silent meditation is excellent, but not recommended to begin with.
- Meditating does not interfere with your religious or spiritual practices.
- With practice, you can meditate anywhere whenever you need it.
Well, those are some aspects that I want you to have in mind. It is not necessary to complicate meditation since it is straightforward, and with a little practice, everyone can be a great meditator.
An easy meditation
A simple meditation that you can do yourself will help you see that you can also meditate. I recommend you do this little exercise, and I say that you will notice a difference as soon as you finish. If you want, you can play some instrumental music, but with little volume. It will take you about five minutes, and you can do it right here, you do not need to prepare a session:
- Get comfortable, stretching your arms, legs, and neck.
- Focus all your attention on your breathing. Do not change the rhythm; observe it.
- After a minute or two, you will notice that your breathing slows down. Breathe deeply, and as you let the air go slowly, visualize as if you were letting go of all your breath through the mouth.
- Take a deep breath about 2-3 times, and feel like you are more relaxed each time.
- If you want to stay in this state of relaxation, keep watching your breathing until you need to finish.
- Stretch a little, get up and drink some water.
- Take notes of how you feel.
How can you check, it’s a straightforward and fast exercise. Even if you do this exercise, a few times a week, you will start to see positive changes in your life, a better way of thinking and acting.
A straightforward way to get started.
Beginning to meditate can be much easier when you start with a guided meditation. In a guided meditation, you only have to follow the sound of my voice. It’s that easy; you have to get comfortable and follow my voice while guiding you. For guided meditation, I recommend that you find a moment to meditate. Nobody should bother you. There are many types of guided meditations. On this page, you can find many.
However, I recommend the Soothing Meditation, a simple meditation that will help you reach a deep state of relaxation. A significant fragment of this meditation focuses on slowly relaxing physically and mentally. The Soothing Meditation is easy because it does not have difficult words or spiritual terminologies. It is a daily meditation, available to everyone without regard to religion, experience, or personal status. You can read a little more about this meditation by clicking on the image below:
I am sure that you will enjoy this meditation a lot. You will see how easy it is! Now there is no excuse for not being able to meditate! Next week, as usual, with the first Wednesday, we have the forecast reading. I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! See you next Wednesday!
So, if you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter, and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)