Let’s open and understand the Heart Chakra.
Hello, hello! Last week we talked about the Principle of Polarity, and we will continue talking about the rest of these principles every month. We return to the Chakra topic, and although we have talked a lot about them, today, I want to talk about how to open the Heart Chakra. I not only want to explain how to open it, but I also want to comment on what happens when this Chakra is overactive or underactive. It is imperative to have all the chakras balanced. Otherwise, there may be a lack or excess of energy that alters the functioning of the Chakra.
First, we are going to compile everything we have available on the chakras quickly. Having tools and a good knowledge base is essential. Also, you can access all the inputs to open these chakras as they come out:
- Root Chakra: Read about this chakra here. Get your activation meditation here. (Explore its different states.)
- Navel Chakra: Read about this chakra here. Get your activation meditation here. (Explore its different states.)
- Solar Plexus Chakra: Read about this chakra here. Get your activation meditation here. (Explore its different states.)
- Heart Chakra: Read about this chakra here. Get your activation meditation here. (Explore its different states.)
- Throat Chakra: Read about this chakra here. Get your activation meditation here. (Explore its different states.)
- Third eye Chakra: Read about this chakra here. Get your activation meditation here. (Explore its different states.)
- Crown Chakra: Read about this chakra here. Get your activation meditation here. (Explore its different states.)
- Eighth Chakra: Read about this chakra here. Get your activation meditation here. (This chakra is constantly expanded.)
To Open the Heart Chakra is not everything.
As I have commented on numerous occasions, it is not only about opening your sacral chakra but keep them all balanced. But it is not simply the act of opening the chakras. Keeping them in good health is also very important. For this reason, this blog focuses a lot on these energy centers (among other things.) In fact, I want to leave you some exercises (click) that will help you keep your chakras in a state of greater positivity. It does not matter the age of our soul or its origin. As we navigate through our lives, we have experiences, achievements, and an endless number of negative or positive aspects. All of this will have a direct influence on this state of our chakras.
Your actions, thoughts, and experiences will dictate the state of your chakras. For example, if you open the heart chakra, it does not guarantee you a healthy Chakra. I have already commented on this, but I will include it in each of these posts, so I make sure you read it (but only up to here!)
A small note.
Although having the Heart Chakra open will bring you many benefits, you must also focus on the other chakras. When more than one Chakra is open and active, we obtain additional benefits. For example, the Heart Chakra is one of the most important to strengthen a couple (love), but the Sacral Chakra (sex) and the Throat Chakra (communication) are also necessary. Having all three in good condition will help the relationship to get to the next level. That is why I created this love meditation that you can see here. And this is not the only cause. There are many more. So, in the end, it is essential to have our chakras in the best possible shape.
Time to open the Heart Chakra.
It is super important to have all the chakras opened and balanced, and opening the heart chakra is not going to be less. In previous posts, you will find a lot of information. But I’m going to give you some quick guidelines:
- First of all, concentrate on the sternum area, and see how you can perceive your feelings and emotions. In fact, you will perceive them more strongly than in the area where our heart (organ) is since they originate in the Heart Chakra. This is the Chakra of unconditional love and our ability to love, starting with ourselves. Besides, when looking for your desires, if you visualize after opening your heart chakra, you will greatly increase the potential for manifestation thanks to the principle of mentalism.
- The heart chakra will help you get the best of yourself since you will feel much more. You will realize that it helps you be better people and even see and feel life from another perspective. Also, you will have much more available emotions and much more in control (especially if you are in balance.) You will be a person with much more compassion and understanding for others, and have a much higher inner peace with yourself and with other people and situations. You are going to realize that you will also have more empathy.
- In your personal analysis, see if you are finding what you really feel. Or if, on the contrary, you are judging others, or you feel apathy and little interest in absolutely everything. As soon as you find love for the things in your life and feel gratitude for them, you will open and keep your heart chakra in great shape.
The moment it is overactive or underactive.
It will also help you to make energetic visualizations. Visualize green energy entering your Heart Chakra and empowering it until you feel a lot of energy in the area. Opening the Heart Chakra is not everything, and neither is activating it. I am going to explain some of the essential aspects that will bring you many benefits. You have to take into account something else when you are taking care of your Chakras. Your actions can affect them and also their energetic function. This will directly and actively influence your day-to-day. So let’s look at it with the Heart Chakra. This Chakra maximizes our ability to give and receive unconditional love.
Underactive Sacral Chakra
As with all chakras, although you can open the Heart Chakra and do so, this is not enough. Your life as always will dictate the state of this Chakra, and at times, it can reach a state of hypoactivity. It is not very difficult to tell when this happens, but it is important to improve it. Your way of being, acting, and feeling will help you discover if you need to reopen your Heart Chakra or improve its state. One aspect that greatly affects your Heart Chakra and your Sacral chakra is self-acceptance. In other words, loving yourself more.
For example, if you find that you deny everything and you always give a negative answer for no reason, you may know that something is not right. Being unable to accept other people’s ways of being, or even crossing the line of respect in personal and romantic relationships, shows that your Heart Chakra is underactive. And this is also reflected when you do not allow anyone to enter your life, and you close yourself completely to the rest of the world. In fact, if you always put yourself ahead of others and dismiss any advice or help without even thinking about it, it is indicating that your Heart Chakra needs a little affection.
This will directly affect the connection with the Spirit and with other planes since, if you have little energy (even when opening the heart chakra), you will not be able to raise your vibrations to connect.
Overactive Sacral Chakra
And as always, it is possible to have an excess of energy and not flow properly with society, being much more vulnerable. Everything in excess is bad, even the energy in a Chakra as wonderful as the Heart. But a clear sign of hyperactivity is that you feel love for everything but in excess. No matter how negative the situation or person is, you will want it in your lives no matter how bad it is. It will also cost you to maintain the line of respect in personal and love relationships. In this case, you will open the doors of your life and heart completely to anyone, regardless of that person’s intentions. This can be dangerous. In fact, it is possible to become totally dependent on these negative people, generating toxic relationships.
It is even possible to lose your own identity and personality because you begin to perceive too much Oneness. Although perceiving this is wonderful, we cannot forget that we need our ego and our personal power in this plane. It is essential not to stop being you. Self-sacrifice for the sake of other people is also a subject that a person with an overactive heart chakra will do excessively. This is something precious, but you cannot sacrifice yourself completely or constantly. You have to find a balance, as in everything.
You will generally be an easy target for other people to manipulate you because your own feelings will not let you say no. It will be nearly impossible for you to put limits on aspects such as respect. Opening the heart chakra and keeping it healthy will help you be friendly and magnetic people, but your identity must be solid (and as you know, it will help the Solar Plexus.)
A proper balance.
Therefore, it is important that in addition to opening your Throat Chakra, you take care of it. And it’s not that difficult either, you only need to keep an open heart. Be kind, loving, and gentle, and allow the right people in your life.. Also, I remind you that the Chakras are connected to our main organs. When the Chakras are healthy they promote the proper functioning of our organs. It is not difficult to make sure that our Chakras are in balance. In addition, at the beginning of this article, there are some links for all the Chakras that will help you a lot to get the best out of them.
And so far, we have arrived with the Heart Chakra. Next week, I will give you some advice for all those who are channeling as part of their lives. Sometimes it isn’t easy to be able to differentiate the channeling of the imagination, for example. Many of you have asked me for advice on this issue. Therefore, next week we will go a little deeper with this topic. You will see that it will be easier for you to connect with the guides. But all this in a week! I will tell you next week. I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! Don’t forget to check June’s forecast. See you next Wednesday!
So, If you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter, and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)