What is the heart chakra? What are the chakras?
I hope you enjoy learning more about cats last week. Today we are going to talk about something important, the heart chakra. As you well know, the Heart Chakra is our fourth chakra and connects with unconditional love, empathy, and emotional well-being. And we are going to talk about these three aspects (and some other things). There is much more information about the Heart Chakra than you can imagine, and probably, there is much more than I can imagine!
You have to start at the beginning, don’t you? Surely you wonder what the chakras are and how they work. You can find information about each of the chakras, as well as meditations to open your chakras and balance them. Just as we have vital organs, our astral body has what we call the Seven Major Chakras. These are the main ones of hundreds of smaller chakras that we have all over the body. You can read more here.
You can also find a video course with lifetime access that will guide you through each of the chakras, including a powerful meditation.
Open your heart chakra and expand your love center.
There is much more information about the heart chakra than you can imagine, and probably much more than I can believe too! I will share with you some guidelines:
- The Heart Chakra, our fourth chakra, is vital for empathically connecting with other individuals, such as humans, animals, plants, gemstones/crystals, and good vibrating astral beings. You have read it well; this is one of the things that we overlook in the Heart Chakra. As a psychic medium, I can assure you something. To connect well with the astral plane and especially with the spiritual plane, you need an open Crown and Third Eye. It is vital to have the Heart Chakra open and protected.
- The Heart Chakra helps maintain a healthy circulatory system. The Chakras move the energy, right, but they are also linked to essential organs of the body and promote their well-being. Anyone who has a healthy Heart Chakra is much less likely to suffer from circulatory system diseases, thus enjoying a healthier life.
- We all use the Heart Chakra much more than we imagine. Therefore, our fourth chakra is essential. A large part of this use happens at a subconscious level, and although we do not realize it, we work around that. I am sure you have been in this situation where you meet a person, and you think, “I do not like this person at all.” Maybe you do not understand why. You may not know anything about that person; however, you do not see why you may be so upset. It has a lot of different meanings at a spiritual level. One of them is the energetic perception of your Heart Chakra over others, where you perceive negative energy for any reason and feel the need to move away from that person.
A healed heart chakra is essential to get the most out of your life.
- People who have an opened Heart Chakra have much more in-depth and meaningful connections with other individuals. When two people with healthy Heart Chakra connect, they can experience intense and meaningful relationships. And that is not only in love (although it helps a lot) but also in friendships, family and even, professional connections. They are more authentic and better freethinkers.
- In my spiritual research and over the years, I have realized that the Fourth Chakra is an energetic amplifier. When you do things from the heart, they come out well and successfully. Many factors help such as; the Law of Attraction, the passion, and even the connections you have with other individuals. But one of them is because you have an open Heart Chakra. The energy of the Heart Chakra is mighty, and it has a very high energy vibration. As you well know, when energy vibrates high, it attracts more positive energy, and this will push us towards the path of success.
- You can create a powerful positive ripple.
Feel the unconditional love within.
And this is only a small summary. But as you can see, having the Chakras in balance gives us many positive things. I suggest you try this powerful guided meditation to balance your chakras as you will bring enormous benefits. It is suitable for beginner meditators as well as for the most seasoned ones. You can find this chakra meditation here:
You are going to enjoy it loads. It is also infused with healing and subliminal positive affirmations! Fantastic for your fourth chakra and the rest!
In another blog post, I told you how to protect the Solar Plexus Chakra. If you have lost it, you can see it here.
Well, we have reached the end! I hope you have enjoyed and learned a lot from the Heart Chakra. Next week I will talk about a fascinating topic: “Karmic connections” and why we always connect with a specific type of person. Why we cannot stop thinking about somebody or why we attract specific loops or recurring experiences. You can’t miss it! I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! See you next Wednesday!
If you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)