Hello, everybody! (Astral meeting)
How is it going? Here is getting warmer, as we approach summer! But today is not the weather what I am going to talk about. In fact, the “place” we are talking about in this entry has no climate at all! That is because we are talking about Astral Projection and meeting someone on the astral plane.
Make sure that the both of you are well skilled over astral projection. You can help yourselves starting by checking out this free astral projection quick guide. You will get a great jump start.
Can you meet someone else on the astral plane?
You can meet with someone in the astral while the both of you are Astral Projecting! It takes a few steps that I will share with you below. It is straightforward when the both of you have some decent astral projection skills:
- Make sure you know this person well. Knowing well each other is vital. Get to know him/her at all levels. Having a good connection with this person is important as well. Now:
- If either or the both of you can sense and recall the other person’s energy/aura, make sure this is a feeling you use and visualize when setting your intentions for your Astral Journey.
- If neither of you can sense energy, just visualize what you like the most about each other. Important: Make sure that this is something that creates a good feeling. Focus on that feeling while you are visualizing. Doing it is essential to match the vibrations later.
- There is no linear time in the astral, but to make it easier to the mind you want to give it the comfort of linear time. So, while not need, make sure to go Astral Projection at the same time (you do not need to be in the same place.) This way, it will be easier for the mind to understand it. Doubting will slow you down, and your mind can trick you with, “This person is working know, sure it will not work!” And, be assured it will not work, but not because of this person, but your mind. Even if you astral project at different times, you can still meet.
- Get out your physical bodies and make sure to “ground” in the astral plane (float away from your physical body, focus on your astral body, ignore all external stimuli, etc.)
- Once your Astral Projection is stable (you won’t know the other person’s yet), set the intention to meet the other person, focusing on that person’s energy or feeling caused by that you like the most.
At this stage, you will be in bliss for “moments,” but also you will find yourself “next” to the other person if this person has successfully gone through this process. You will feel the presence, and HERE YOU WILL SENSE THE ENERGY regardless of your abilities in waking life. You can use the recall of this energy for future meetings.
An astral meeting is possible!
From here, it takes practice! You both will know what to do, allow your hearts to guide the both of you. It will be a beautiful experience, beyond explanation, and this can apply to every person you have a good connection! It is not love, nor friendship, fun or excitement… it will be a combination of all of that, and more… there is not a word for it. Just make sure to set the intentions with the other person first!
For future projections:
- Stages (skip 1) 2–3 (with practice, you will be able to do this even if the both of you are not Astral Traveling physically at the same physical time)
- Out in the astral, just recall (use your heart) the feeling from one of your prior projections, make sure the both of you do this (it does not need to be the same projection, as long as the both of you recall one that you both were together).
And, momentarily, you both will find each other together.
Don’t forget to share notes after the projection!
Can you spy someone or somewhere in astral projection?
The quick answer is no. Many ask about this, and while it is appealing, it is not possible to do it (accurately). I did share more about this in an earlier blog post, which you can find right here. It is a Q&A entry about Astral Projection, where this is one of the questions!
What is bilocation?
Bilocating is where astral projection becomes more and more interesting. Yes, you can indeed be in two places at once. In fact, if you are prone to Astral Projection already, I am sure you have experienced double consciousness, where you had astral sensations at the same time you had some feedback from the physical plane still. Bi-locating is more or less of the same thing. But spitting your “consciousness in half,” and setting different intentions for each, can trigger bilocation. (Being in two places at once). As hard as it sounds (or reads), it is effortless. In astral form, it will be as easy as setting the intention… and practice makes perfect, as with everything!
You can find out more questions in this questions and answers entry!
Next Wednesday will be the first one of the month… So you already know what is coming! The monthly forecast for May will be ready and uploaded to my Youtube channel. (And here of course!) So, see you next Wednesday!
Much Love & Light.
I invite you to check last year’s post clicking here!
Lots of blessings and abundance your way!