How to meditate in bed: Some tips for insomnia.
Hello! How is the week going? I hope you are already beginning to analyze things a little more before making decisions. Considering the 7 Laws of the Universe, you can bring significant changes, although, as I have told you, it is a continuous learning process, and you will improve little by little. This week we will focus on a significant moment, bed and bedtime. When you can’t sleep, one thing that helps a lot is meditation. Therefore, we will talk about how to meditate in bed and find peace to help you finally fall asleep.
And the first thing I want to say is that there is no need to despair when you cannot sleep. In addition to helping hundreds of people, I also had my times of anxiety and insomnia. It was visualization, especially meditation, that helped me escape this problem without medication. Therefore, I want to give you some advice that I hope will significantly help you.
How to deal with insomnia.
We live in a fast-paced society where we must constantly progress and overcome challenges. Sometimes it seems that we cannot rest properly because, in addition to all these “constant rushes,” we are too exposed to the constant use of electronics. In a way, large corporations are shaping our society by creating needs in all people. All this significantly affects our peace of mind, and our conscience gets used to constantly being on the edge.
At bedtime, we need to find that inner peace that is so difficult for us, and precisely for this reason, I want to explain how to meditate in bed. And before that, I am going to leave you a couple of entries that will help you a lot with the subject of meditation, bed and sleep:
- The time to meditate is increasingly essential.
- What we should and should not do before going to sleep.
If you follow the advice, these two entries will help you a lot. I want to remind you that it will take a little effort, but if you’re going to overthrow insomnia and sleep better, you will achieve it with that effort.
What to do when we can’t sleep?
With everything I have told you before, you will already have an excellent base to help you a lot. However, starting with all this does not bring an instant solution. The key is to learn how to meditate in bed to push your mind into a state of relaxation that will help you enter the dream world. Therefore the following tips can also help you a lot.
- The first step I can give you is to contemplate the silence and the darkness before sleeping. Assuming you have followed previous advice, your mind is already slightly more relaxed. I recommend lying on your back, especially if this position is comfortable. However, you are not going to focus on falling asleep.
- Now, you have to look into the darkness while trying to listen to the silence. You have to look into the very darkness of the room, and you don’t have to focus on anything else but this. If your mind wanders to other thoughts, you must contemplate this darkness again. This will help generate melatonin, which will help you sleep more soundly. A key to learning how to meditate in bed and sleep.
- If nervousness continues to escalate, you can help yourself with your breathing. You have to take a breath and count to five slowly. Hold your breath for a few seconds and expel it slowly, which takes about five to seven seconds. You can repeat this process while you contemplate the darkness, and you will notice that those nerves are better controlled.
You will see that these simple steps give you an excellent way to meditate in bed. You don’t have to be a yogi or have a perfect life. On the contrary, this is to help you bring a little more balance in your life and, above all, rest.
Time is a good friend and adviser.
I want to remind you that this does not mean that tomorrow you will say, “I slept well”; however, you will realize that the hours in bed are a little more peaceful. Especially at the beginning, it depends on the person; you don’t see much progress. However, you will realize that you will have been calm instead of being overwhelmed by going around non-stop. It’ll be like, “Well, I didn’t get much sleep, but I was nice and relaxed.”
This alone already brings a significant change because, for your subconscious, bedtime is already a more pleasant moment. Over time, this will improve, and you will see that you have had more sleeping moments. This is the first and most decisive step in starting to eliminate insomnia. Little by little, you will know that you are asleep and relaxed in bed for longer, having a positive experience, which will continue to improve the nights to come.
In this way, you do not need anything for these moments of insomnia. Yes, it’s great to listen to a guided meditation to sleep; however, if you get up at three in the morning. It is not a good idea, mainly because of the screen issue and the Light. So now you know a little better about how to meditate in bed quickly; if you stay up all night, I advise you to follow these simple steps.
Now, play a little patience.
Now, please have a little patience. Starting to follow these tips helps from the first night, but it does not guarantee that insomnia will disappear on the first night. However, knowing how to meditate in bed changes and will change the whole perspective for the better. Next week we are going to talk about forgiveness. What does this powerful word mean, and how should it be carried? But all of this, next week! See you next Wednesday!
So, If you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter, and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
I invite you to check earlier posts: sixth year, fifth year, fourth year, third year, second year, first year.
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)