Hi there, folks! I hope you are having an excellent November. Are you getting ready for Halloween? As I type this, I feel that this is a good topic for Halloween! (Not intended!) How about fighting some vampires in a lucid dream? Maybe you want to turn into a zombie and start the apocalypse (how are those brains testing?)
Or perhaps, you pass on vampires, zombies or whatever spookiness out there and you instead prefer to stay in a state of bliss on the Astral Plane. Hey, you will be a Ghost! You will even see your body and find yourself in a “ghost” self of you!) You can’t get a better costume than that! The only issue is, if you are in your astral form, only mediums will be able to see you, oops! While this entry is not about Halloween, yet so far it seems like it, I already gave you a little introduction and said a couple of things about the beautiful states of Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection. But let’s seriously focus on these, since the 31st is still yet to come, let’s leave the zombies for later!
What is the difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming?
If you know the drill of what each one is, just click here to jump down below straight to the answer (and skip scrolling.)
So, let me speedily recap my description for both of these extraordinary states of consciousness:
What is a Lucid Dream?
- We all dream, nightly, all. We may recall or not our dreams, but we already have them. A lucid dream is a dream where we are aware we are dreaming while we are dreaming. We have this realization when we notice that we are in the dream world and we are in our dream body. We can do whatever we want, as there is no repercussions or karma here. You can also use lucid dreaming to empower a specific skill of yours or try something that you are unsure about trying in waking life. In fact, some surgeons, athletes, performers, etc., use lucid dreaming to “perform in the dream first” to “practice” and then, do it in waking life. You may have or not have control of your dream body; this is up to your skill. You will fill thrilled and excited during a lucid dream, feelings of freedom and excitement (too much will wake you up) will be present, and you will have lots of fun. Check out here this course if you want to start to Lucid Dreaming! Also, I believe it will be very helpful for you to check out the different types of dreams.
What is Astral Projection?
- We also experience Astral Projections during our slumber. More during the earlier stages of deep sleep, our soul “leaves” the physical body, always connected to it through an indestructible silver cord. Most (it can be an entire lifetime for some) will not recall anything at all from their astral projections. However, they still happen. I am sure that sometimes you had an abrupt awakening where you hear a very loud (BAM!), and it seems that you hit the bed, at high speed from a very long distance. Your heart is pounding hard, and you felt like you were falling. Unless you recall a non-lucid nightmare, most likely this is because you had an abrupt return to your physical body while you were in your Astral Form. I want to share from here, that this is a mechanism of self-defense that we have for Astral Projection to be safe. We cannot get lost on the Astral Plane, and we cannot die either, even if you wanted, you can’t. The silver cord will immediately pull the Astral Body to your Physical Body. It will happen if someone or something touches the silver cord, whether it is the astral plane or the physical body gets physically or astrally touched. We can’t stop this, and this will happen whether we are conscious during our astral travel or not. I want to share, that I am working on an Astral Projection course as I type this, so if you are reading this, please be aware that it is about to be released. Meanwhile, you can check a little more about Astral Projection in a prior blog entry right here.
- I want to take a moment to invite you to check out the free astral projection guide, where you get to learn more about astral projection.
Now, you have a bit of a foundation about the differences between these two states of consciousness.
I am pretty sure that out from my description, you can differ some of the differences between these already, but, I will share some of them:
- Lucid Dreaming happens in our mind and the “Dream Plane” and thus, there is no karma and repercussions if you “do bad.” Astral Projection happens on the Astral Plane where we navigate with our Astral Body. The Astral Plane (especially the lower astral) is very close and equal to Earth. While your “dream room” will change in many dreams, when you Astral Project you are going to see everything the same way. Time is not linear time in the Astral Plane (and it is entirely erratic in the dream plane.) So in some cases, there might be timeline anomalies (I love this word when talking about the space-time continuum.) You might see something from an older or further timeline (such an old lamp you had, or a table that you do not recognize, but love and eventually buy!) This is the real thing as you will be able to interact (to some degree) with the physical world. Such as reading something or seeing something, and then, upon ending your astral journey, being able to check against waking life that you were right accurately. Harmful intentions in this plane could either become karmic or just provide erratic feedback (seeing something that is not real, for example, sort of misleading.) The level of bliss during astral projection is massive and much more potent than any positive feelings from a lucid dream. The afterglow of an Astral Journey is much more powerful and long-lasting than one from a lucid dream.
- I want to comment on this point, as it something that I have noticed through many of my journeys. If you have some degree of worry (I wish this will last more, I want to do this, I want to do that, what if I do this), it means you are in a lucid dream. We can take goals to our lucid dreams, and during our lucid dream, we will recall our waking life during the very dream, and we will be able to reason. During a lucid dream, you may “worry” about waking up, or you want to get a particular goal done. It is all fantastic, but belonging to the dream world. Now, on the other hand, when you can exit your physical body you cease to perceive linear time. With this alone, when you are out of your body, you will not be thinking if you are going to return sooner or you will not have the needs (at an ego level like in dreams) to complete a specific task. You may have an ego-less desire to do so. When you think if you will return to your body, you will find yourself within it already, but not during the projection. During projection, nothing matters, you are in absolute bliss, and you will perceive only the here and now. Your joy will raise beyond measure. It feels like pure consciousness and many times like you do not even have a body (vs. a dream where you are aware of your body, whether it is as is or differs.)
- If you are in a lucid dream and you think of your body, nothing happens, probably, or you could spawn a clone. If you think of your body during astral travel, you will find yourself within it immediately.
- A medium will be able to see someone astral projecting (while it is happening), in fact, I busted Lisa Williams astral-traveling to me. I was going to join one of her workshops, and before approving you, she had to check out your application and apparently, she checked you out on the Astral Plane… She was able to validate this for me when I later met her. Someone who is lucid dreaming, will not be able to reach out to a medium in that state (however, in the dream state you can connect to Spirit easier.)
- There is a certain “physical effort” during a lucid dream. You do not get tired, but to jump, you need to make a move. In astral projection, you move with thought. You want to be there, you are there, almost instantly. Thanks to this, you can travel to any place. I went a few times to the Pleiades, that is 400 light years done in a second or two… That’s 3,784,292,189,032,320 Kilometers for about a couple seconds. That is a whopping 681.172.590.000.000.000.000.000.000 KM/hour worth of speed. Good thing you can’t get a ticket! It is easy to reach Andromeda too, for that, we should multiply those by another thousand (4000 light years away.) Wanna met me there?
Can you Astral Project from a Lucid Dream?
Before we go further, maybe you want to check out a brief but profound experience I had and shared earlier!
I just mentioned the essential points, but there are more! You will have to discover them through your journeys. The most important aspects are that you are on a different plane of existence, it feels different, and the energetic outcome from each is different. The journeys themselves, are massively different, but bringing feelings of bliss and abundance, Astral Projection makes Lucid Dreaming almost (I said almost) a joke. However, it is possible to reach the astral plane from a lucid dream. It is quite simple. The only thing you need to do is to fly up a considerable height like a building, a pit, a giant, a plane, etc. You will need to have some decent stability in your lucid dreams and some mind dream control (flying mainly.)
Once you reached a high place, get yourself to the edge and allow yourself for free fall, but fall on your back. If you fall looking at the ground, it is much hardest, trust me! If you fall on your back, your subconsciousness will be able to focus easier on the projection, because you won’t have an awareness of how close the ground is, or not, and thus, you may fall, and fall, and fall (remember, it is a dream.) As you are free falling on your back, visualize that you desire to Astral Project. If you were able to project before, as you fall recall “the feeling” you have when you are at the Astral. If you never projected previously, imagine that you become lighter and lighter, like if you floated and you were going to float out from your body.
- If it worked, you would find yourself, most likely floating above your body, and you must get the heck out from there, so you do not return earlier. Remember, just a thought is enough. Think of the stars, and you will be there.
- If you do not find yourself on the astral plane (trust me, you will know it), you have entered a new dream. At this state, you will not be lucid to realize you are dreaming (in some cases), but you will question if you are in the astral, and upon not finding yourself there or awake, you can be confident you are still dreaming. Try again. You may project to a nightmare, depending on what your subconsciousness has. It happened once to me where I “projected” to a maze made of lava, escorted by a demon and an efreet. I was a bit worried if I projected to the lower astral, but then I realized it did not make sense. I followed the dream, now lucidly, until I saw some stairs (5-6 stars only), but attempted to project with that little height (with practice you do not need so much height) and successfully, got out.
- If you are unsure, perform a reality check. Look at your hands. If you can see them, and they are abnormal, you are dreaming. If your hands look normal or you can’t find them, try another reality check. Try to read something. It is tough to read in a dream, and it never makes sense (left brain is down). If you read something twice, it will read differently. Now you have your kicker. If this has happened, you have entered another dream. If you can read correctly (you can read in the astral), take a look at your body. Are you floating? How does it feel? Does it feel “ghostly”? If you can read, everything around you seems normal, but you are not in your physical body, welcome to the astral plane. And if your body is normal, and everything is normal, chances are you are awake. Try holding your breath for as long as you can (pitch your nose, cover mouth.) If you are still breathing fine, you are in a lucid dream (false awakening can be very deceiving, and they do happen with this technique). If not, with a big of “extra desire” to inhale some oxygen, you will realize you are awake. Stay relaxed. Even though you wakened, your body is very comfortable, so it is easy to get out through the WILD technique (taught at Master Lucid Dreaming course.)
Learn Astral Projection Now!
So, we went thicker than I thought, but this is an exciting topic 🙂 A lot more of this will be held at the Astral Projection course just prepared. I want to give you a discount on the following coupon. Click the image below to find out more!
Another piece of advice is that the higher your vibrations are, the better your lucid dreams, and mainly, your astral travels will be. For next week’s entry, I am going to bring something new, so stay tuned! See you next Wednesday!
Much Love & Light.
I invite you to check last year’s post clicking here!
Lots of blessings and abundance your way!