Clairgustance and clairalience: You can sense these astrally as well.
Hello, hello!! I love that you like my way of doing psychic readings. It was like this until a few decades ago… so it’s back to good habits… This week I’m going to share a unique experience that I had in a session through the clairgustance and clairalience. As you well know, we have already spoken of clairvoyance and clairaudience, so today, it’s time for two more!
The psychic senses.
Before starting, I will give you a short list of our “psychic/astral senses,” this way, you will become familiar with them. I will talk about all these in the future:
- Clairvoyance: “To see clearly.” You receive visual visions, like remembering a memory. We see “a video” in our mind. It is the Psychic Sight.
- Clairaudience: “To hear clearly.” You receive auditory visions; you may hear a sound or voice inside your head. It can be your voice or another. It is the Psychic Ear.
- Clairgustance: “To taste clear.” You receive visions through taste to such an extent that your salivary glands can activate. It is the Psychic Taste. (Clairgustance and clairalience usually come together.)
- Clairalience: ” To smell with clarity.” You receive visions through the sense of smell. It is like a natural smell, but only you can perceive it at that time. It is the Psychic Smell. (Clairgustance and clairalience usually come together.)
- Clairsentience: ” To sense clearly.” You receive visions through emotions. Your feelings will alter per the message you receive. It is Psychic Feelings.
- Claircognizance: “To know clearly.” You “just” know the visions you receive for no apparent reason. You access knowledge that you know is not yours, but you feel it and understand it as if it were. It is Psychic Perception.
Mainly these are the ones. Some are more common than others, but during the psychic development, you can experience them all. Taste and smell are less frequent, but you will also experience them and, in future articles, I will tell you all about them. Furthermore, I invite you to read more about spirituality right here.
What are clairgustance and clairalience?
There is not much mystery behind the clairgustance or clairscent, more than to perceive a taste or a smell psychically. More than one of you are familiar with the following scenario: “It seems that the grandfather is here because it smells like cigar smoke…” said by someone who does not smoke or has people around who smoke. A clear sign of clairscent, since, through the sense of smell, “the grandfather” has been able to communicate. If in that family, a person was aware of this would say: “It’s because the grandfather is here…”
With taste is perhaps, much rarer, in fact, it only happens in exceptional cases, and I want to share with you one of them:
Munching on astral chips.
I was in spiritualism, or Séance session like every week (mediumship with physical evidence, such as table movement, transfiguration and at best, a complete manifestation). On Tuesdays, the other Medium and I would do a little session to expand our potential. On one of these afternoons, there was communication through the clairgustance and clairalience simultaneously.
After a couple of hours of meditation, a strong smell of French fries began to invade the room. The scent seemed distant at first, but was intensifying (I want to comment that this was in a detached house, where the homes are entirely separated between them and have excellent sound insulation.) In Séance, we seal the windows – light cannot enter- hence, the smell was not physical, and there were no more people in the house.)
Tricking the stomach with flavorful “ghost food.”
After a while, my stomach began to roar, and I could feel my mouth salivating … suddenly, I had a great taste of French fries inside my mouth. Clairgustance and Clairalience sure can trick you! Those chips that are so salty… that unmistakable flavor … I was half in a trance, and I did not pay much attention to it, I never experienced such a thing … There was a moment that I seemed to have a mouth full of potatoes … and a stack of chips in the room … it caught my attention, and I told the other medium. She corroborated it because she had also noticed the taste and smell. It deceived both stomachs, and at the end of the session, we were hungrier than ever.
What I have not yet said is that the other medium commented that her daughter (one of the spirits who came often) loved those potatoes (which were of a specific brand, and we both recognized them by the smell). The other Medium knew, but I had no idea, so it was not any super-placebo. It was an event validated by two Mediums simultaneously and (in my case) the evidence with the spirit since I did not know about her obsession with those potatoes.
Clairgustance and clairalience can provide excellent feedback.
And really, this is it! I just wanted you to see the potential that both clairalience and clairgustance have. The truth is that it was an event to remember.
Do you want to check more exciting stuff? Head to the resources section to discover more!
And that is all! Next Wednesday I’ll tell you how important it is to be grateful and how it can change your life. I’ll also talk about how we can feel happy finding those little details, which we may ignore, but they make our lives much more comfortable. All this, next week. I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! See you next Wednesday!
If you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)