Is it okay to pick pull multiple Tarot cards?
Hi, everyone! Did you listen to the forecast? I wanted to write about Tarot Cards and share more of its mysteries. By popular request, I want to start making entries about commonly asked questions. I want to share my point of view and approach to things. Is there something you would like me to write about? Click here and let me know!) These entries will go to the point. I invite you to comment right here anything you want to share or are wondering! Honesty, the best way for me to read the cards is to bring cards out, not bothering with spreads. However, that usually takes you to one question, a question that people ask me a lot:
How many tarot cards shall I pull?
It is okay to pick up more than one tarot card because tarot cards are all about intuition. Allow the cards to guide you.
Sometimes, it can be tricky to decide whether bringing out another card or not. However, with practice, it will flow naturally.
Let me share a little:
- Firstly ensure you found that you have read all the information that you received from the card. Do not discard other sources of information such as Spirit Guides. Then, ask yourself, is the question fulfilled an answered?
- If you find that you have a complete answer, then you might decide to stop there (or not). However, if you feel the story is unfinished, it will be useful to bring out another card. Sometimes, even the connection from both cards (besides their individual messages) also matters and brings more information.
- If you find the story complete, ask yourself, Do I have more questions, or do I need to go deeper into this? If the answer is yes, then you know it is time to bring another card.
A clear and straightforward messenger.
After years of working with the Tarot, I have connected more deeply with the standard format (78 cards) since it seems to me that its available information potential is much higher than a deck of divination. The Tarot is also, in my opinion, an accurate and direct messenger. Nowadays, in my readings, I hardly use the Tarot, since the cards connect with my conscience without having to use them physically. However, there are times when we need a “direct warning” or “reminder” of a specific situation. Some readings need a little push sometimes.
The Tarot is excellent for that because after having shared more or less information, you can draw a card to confirm the message you have received. You will realize that the card that you got will relate to the message you are giving. If you need a personal reminder or “test,” the Tarot is excellent. But do not forget that the Tarot is very direct. Maybe the answer you receive is not what you expected. However, it will have a very definite purpose in your life. It is why it is essential to allow the cards to guide you. I share a little more about them also at this blog entry.
And this is pretty much it!
Let me share a few more quick tips with you:
- Do not obsess with spreads. Sometimes it is best to bring a card at a time, share its information, and move onto the next if necessary. The cards will tell you if you need to go back to a prior card or if it has a message for a specific timeline.
- Do not obsessed with symbolism. Allow the cards to guide you. Grab only the symbols that draw the most attention to you and do not allow the “card’s reputation” to mislead you. For example, “Ace of Cups = Awesome,” as each card’s messages may be ambiguous. Sometimes positive, sometimes negative, your intuition will dictate.
- Do not push it. If there is no further way to go more in-depth (maybe there is no more deep to go at all) do not try to force the Tarot to give you additional information; it will not work. How will you know? The next card will be nonsense for the message/reading you are working with, so you will know it is time to stop. Tarot cards will tell.
- Be guided. Allow the reading to flow, it is the best for trusted tarot readings.
Have lots of joy and wisdom with your cards. Remember that you can join my tarot card course where I explain through video each of the cards. I am sure you will discover lots of things from the Tarot! Check it out here or click the image below:
The Conspiracy Tarot.
I have created a Tarot Deck with an illustrator, and the cards are amazing. I invite you to take a look here.
So, next week we get to work on activating those solar plexus chakras, which is going to bring us all of a lot right since we need to continue with our constant personal development. So, the new activation for the solar plexus will be ready next week. I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! See you next Wednesday!
If you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
I invite you to check last year’s post clicking here!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)