Reach inner peace by enhancing your focus.
How are those solar plexuses doing? Are you looking to feel inner peace? It is terrific, but before that, how are those solar plexuses going? I’m sure you loved the cleansing exercise I gave you last week. Well, this week I’m going to provide you with another powerful technique. This time, more than a method of self-healing, it is a technique of self-improvement and the development of your creativity. I must say that what I am going to teach you, is not something unique. However, it is a thing that practically nobody “has time for” or “have more things to do.”
That is why I bring it to you today so that you can test it and say it for yourselves. I must say; I have been investing from five to ten minutes every night in “talking with my mind” since 2014 and I have had results that have changed my life. Many of the changes that Soul Meditation has had have come during these times of growth.
Experiencing inner peace will help you in many ways.
Everyone can have great ideas with ease since you do not need to be a genius to think. But, you must find the time and put things leisurely for your mind so that it can delight you with great ideas. When we reduce the external stimulus, our brain can focus on things it “plans” like solving a problem or generating an idea that will change our lives. Society does not teach us to use our mind, and that is lost potential. Therefore, I am going to give you some tips so that you can see for yourselves the power of your mind.
Improve your life and inner peace by taking these into account!
The best time to do this simple exercise is at night but before bedtime. Here are some simple tips:
- Ideally, you want to do this task alone. Find a room where no one will bother you for 5-10 minutes (but more if you wish).
- Do not let anything distract you: no TV, no phone, no music. You want to be in total silence and with a slightly dim light.
- Have a notepad ready. You can use your mobile voice recorder if you want, but make sure you are in airplane mode and do not get distracted by other apps.
Easy with the blue light!
- Breathe a few times deeply and let go of all kinds of stress. If there is something that worries you, and you want to think about it to find solutions, you can, but that is your center of attention.
- Now, the ideal is to remain calm and in silence. You will notice a lot of mental “noise.” Many ideas, many “voices.” It is normal, as your mind is reorganizing all the experiences you have had today. It is precisely here where the magic happens.
- Focus on observing those passing ideas, but do not give too much importance to them. After a few minutes, you will notice that the noise reduces and you can begin to understand what your mind is telling you. It is essential to reach inner peace.
Observation brings wisdom.
- Once you have “less noise,” it is essential to focus and get into “Come on brain, give me a good idea.” You should be calmer and more focused on crucial things, such as your own business.
- It may take practice, but try to let ideas flow while observing them, but to get new ideas. Truthfully, I cannot tell you how long it will take you, but everyone can get it quickly. You will see that, suddenly, you get an idea that you know will work and you want to implement it. What you must do is write down these thoughts (with written or voice notes). You will believe that you will remember them the next day, but if you do not record them, you will forget them.
- The next day, you will have one or more notes. Make sure you develop those ideas as soon as possible. If one of those ideas is too big, write it down in a safe place, find an opening in your calendar and start working on it.
Everything is easier with a guide!
There is an easy meditation guide where you can discover more about silencing your mind as well as about meditation.
Get to connect with yourself.
You can do this with all kinds of ideas, not just wor; such us solving professional and family problems, or even yours. You will be able to get answers to many questions, and you can also receive the idea that you were hoping to gain. It may seem a little boring or confusing, but after a few weeks you’ll come up with lots of ideas. I have hundreds of them, and I have implemented many.
You cannot imagine what this makes up for. I recommend that at least 15 or 20 minutes before going to sleep, avoid the use of televisions and especially mobile phones. Social networks, blogs, emails, WhatsApp, etc., give us a lot of junk information with which we load our brain and subconscious. A lot of noise that only separates us from our creativity and potential. It is a time where we could lucidly organize our ideas and goals, but we waste it on reading about the status of people we hardly care about, looking at photos of a million things that do not bring us anything productive or directly, daydreaming watching television. There is a time for everything. The end of the day is not the right time for this.
The worst thing you can do for the right spiritual and mental balance is to use your mobile phone at bedtime. You will not find inner peace.
It is merely a personal recommendation to reach inner peace. Everyone is free to take it or leave it! Honestly, it is the worst thing for the profound sleep reorganization of your brain, for a deep rest, to dream lucidly and even for spiritual growth. Organizing your ideas every night will help you to be more focused the next day. Do not miss appointments with your brain. I assure you, it’s worth it!
Well, we have reached the end! I hope you found it entertaining and you put it into practice. Turning off the television, the telephone, the console, and any “little machine” that distracted me before have changed my life at many levels. Personal development, inner peace, and self-motivation benefit significantly from this exercise. Next week, I’m going to give you some simple exercises to keep your Chakras in balance and clean. They are small exercises that do not take a long time of which you are going to benefit very much. You can’t miss it! I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! See you next Wednesday!
If you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)