What is a premonition?
Here I am another Wednesday! And with it, another article. Last week we talked about empathy, and today we are going to talk about premonitions. It is perhaps a gift more striking than empathy, not only because of its rarity but because of visions and future perception. Although premonitions “activate” themselves, they are not as frequent as empathy or any of its variants, and you will have a relatively healthy life (I said, quite reasonable, but not quite!). I will give you a few guidelines about them to make this article a little more enjoyable
If you ever had a premonition, you know it!
- Premonitions arrive without warning, at any time of day or night, waking up the medium if necessary. You are always born with this skill. I think it’s one of the few that you can’t learn. I neither believe you can teach it (I do not know how they trigger, nor can’t trigger them. It’s automatic!)
- The visions have very high levels of quality, such that they are almost equal to life itself.
- The messages are sometimes straightforward. What you see is exactly what happens. Other times the information may be a bit confusing. It is usually true if there are global premonitions, such as significant Earthquakes. At least, it was true for me with some terrible premonitions.
A premonition vision can be very powerful.
- The level of intensity of the premonitions can be measured in the chest as that is where the Heart Chakra is. The more open this Chakra is, the easier it will be for you to understand these premonitions (here you have more advantages of having the Heart Chakra open). There are no words to describe that feeling. It happens only and always when you have a premonition. It has a scale of negativity and positivity. I have come to feel a mixture of joy and that “feeling” at a profound level, until I shudder and put myself in a fetal position (but without feeling the negative part on a physical level). Other times, only that intense “feeling” comes, but concise (just a few seconds) with a clear and concise image. I will speak a little more about this below.
You can open your third eye and have clearer visions.
And that’s how premonitions work. Without notice, you get a lot of information, usually about future events or changes in current events. You will have a perception either very clear or very blurred about a specific event and that “feeling” in your chest (Heart Chakra). If you have had premonitions, you will understand entirely. And then your reaction to that premonition, where your mood, message, and many other factors influence that response.
If needed, you could always do a little research through the Akashic Records, spiritual guides, higher self, and other sources of information available in the astral plane of light.
Here! A few anecdotes about my experience with my premonitions.
- Not knowing yet what to do for lunch, I had the “feeling” of premonition that I commented before. I knew that a small store close to our home would be open, although they always closed on Sundays. I followed my feeling and went down to the street to look. The door was open, but the owner went to look for some things. He said if I pay in cash, I could purchase what I needed.
- One of the strongest premonitions happened with my best friend during high school. I got the image of a girl who was going to be the love of his life. It’s a long story, and I do not want to bore you… but let’s say one night at a nightclub that girl appeared and approached my friend. They are married now (or at least they were the last time I talked to them!)
And trust me, they are plenty that I do not even remember.
I could tell you many more, but I prefer to stop because I want to focus on premonitions and not on my experiences. If you have (or think you have) premonitions and you do not know very well what to do, send me a message. Each case can be particular, and often it is merely intuition, but in others, it is not. So, I’ll leave it here, since talking more about premonitions would be redundant.
Do you want to check more exciting stuff? Head to the resources section to discover more!
Well, we have reached the end! Next week I’ll tell you about the importance of communication. Today, we have incredible communication tools, and even then, the level of communication has dropped dramatically. But all this will be next week. I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! See you next Wednesday!
If you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)