Spirituality: What is it?
Hello, there! How is the week going? I believe it is essential to know about astral projection and spirituality before you venture into it. I wanted to share that I was looking forward to bring this information to you. It is an excellent way to have some key points when you are awakening and getting started with spirituality.
I want to share something I feel a lot:
Spirituality it is about the self-improvement, learning to leave your life to the fullest why you allow others (or even help) to live theirs to the fullest. Trying to live in the “here and now” without unnecessary fears or miss believes.
I just shared the primary foundation of spirituality. If there was a Bible for this, I just wrote the whole Bible in that Italic text, since, there is nothing else behind it. It is a simple as that. You could add meditation and many other spiritual practices as well (only if you desire, it is not required as each person has their dreams and goals.) You need to be true to yourself and accurate to others, for the highest good. So, to give you a smooth and straightforward list I would personally go with:
- Make sure to live with honesty, integrity and trying to find passion in everything you do, being true to yourself at all times. If you do not know yourself, check out this entry about getting to know yourself better. Try to live your life honestly, fill up your heart with gratitude and understand that all is energy. We are energy. For the energy to be active and alive, it needs to flow. We all need a hand now and then, but we all have hands to lend as well!
- Make sure to be kind to others, try in the best of your way to empower the lives of those who need help. Be more empathetic to others, have a more generous heart to those who surround you and also with yourself (this second one is a harder lesson to learn.) Be unique and honest with yourself. Be authentic in bringing your true essence. You are perfect the way you are; no one has the right to claim the opposite. And if there is something you do not like about yourself, pursue the reasons and fix them.
- Do fight off all the poisons and physical ailments with natural remedies, meditation, and gratitude. Use positive visualization for healing. There is an article that you can read about maximizing the law of attraction. There is more to about this topic to read, to learn how to easily trigger happiness to empower your visualizations!
- Detach from the mystification of all social media, gossip, celebrities, drama, sports, politics, news, religion and fear, especially when it is entirely unnecessary. Do not be a cookie cutter person. Be yourself. You do not need to go with the flow all the time, especially if you are not keen on it. Be authentic enough to pursue what you truly desire as well as the people you want to make a connection. Rather than being connected online all the time, take a look to find out more about your spirit guides and connect with your guides instead!
- Add silence to your life, as well as meditation and self-nurturing. Instropect your life to success, be grateful at all times.
- Teach as you learned. Be careful with labels. There are way too many labels in spirituality. I wrote an article that explains why spiritual labels are unnecessary.
- Remember to be grateful, fill up your being with gratitude and abundance.
- Once you cross over, do not just follow whatever being(s) show up, it does not matter if this being shows love, a friendly face (such as Ganesha) or even a loved one in Spirit. Make sure to:
- Focus on love, gratitude, and light.
- Discard any limiting self-believes, fearful thoughts or doubt.
- Set the intention to receive only for your highest good.
- You (soul) will know what to do from this point.
- Keep pursuing wisdom in life, keep growing.
In my spiritual path I learned that spiritual courses boost your spiritual development, and sometimes you save on headaches or dead-ends. I want to list here the available courses for spiritual development, as I am sure you could be interested in one or more:
- Learn Astral Projection.
- Learn Lucid Dreaming.
- Learn Tarot Card
- Learn Reiki
- Learn Channeling
- Learn how to manifest success in life.
- Expand your chakras and your life.
I want to share some articles that are worth reading, as they will bring more awareness about how to deliver better mindfulness and spirituality to your life:
- Avoiding monotony is an essential part for you to get the most out of your life. Make sure to check out the first and second part 🙂
- I recommend you to read more about gratitude and being grateful. These feelings are significant and extremely important. Check out this gratitude blog entry and feel up your heart with grateful emotions.
I also want to share that there is no right or wrong in your spiritual development. It matters to slowly implemented in your life the above. Of course, there is much more to this. However, this is an easy way to share a solid foundation.
And while you can find a lot of aids online, in the end, you can learn to meditate on your own. It is the most essential. I have created a lot f guided meditations, and if you join my mailing list, you can download one for free 🙂 You will. I am pretty sure you will love it.
Spirituality and meditation: What is meditation and what are its benefits?
Meditation is essential for every single human being, and Science backs up that adding meditation to our lifes, bring significant benefits. There are many benefits of meditation, accessible to every person who gets into meditation. It does not matter how spiritual you are in order to meditate. The best thing of all, is that if you are asking yourself “where can I meditate?“, You have an easy answer: Pretty much everywhere. The key is to find time for meditation, and there is always time for meditation, even if it is a short brief exercise. In our fast-paced society, it is most important to find some quality meditation time. You do not need to set aside the same time every day, but you need to make sure you meditate a little every day!
I have an article where I share a lot more about what is meditation and its benefits if you want more literature to read.
I also have an article where you can learn a simple meditation in order to start meditating today.
You may also be wondering about the correct way to meditate and if what you are doing is okay. While there are some great meditation techniques, you do not need a specific procedure to be able to move forward with meditation.
I am going to list why is meditation helpful briefly and what can you achieve with meditation:
- You will relax your heart rate, blood pressure, and body stress.
- You will bring physical benefits to your brain and nervous system after meditation for some time.
- You will be much more connected to your very self, bringing greater self-confidence.
- You will connect more at a spiritual level with your spirit guides and other beings of light, enhancing your spirituality.
- Your spiritual development will enhance.
- You will be able to accomplish several goals through meditation such as visiting your akashic records, balancing your chakras, meeting with your higherself, attract abundance and much, much more.
- You may have a profound experience, receive wisdom and make many realizations.
- You may astral project from meditation, go into a trance, and more if you go very deep into meditation.
I am pretty sure that you might be asking yourself how to get started with meditation. It may be possible that you have tried in the past and it did not work, or you want to get better at it, or maybe, this is your first time! Whichever is your situation, I believe that these two entries will help you a lot since you will learn some meditation tricks as well as how to progressively improve:
- How to Meditate – Easy Steps to Meditation (First Part)
- How to Meditate – Easy Steps to Meditation (Second Part)
Another significant benefit of meditation I want to share with you is that you do chakra meditations and focus on empowering your energy centers. Your chakras are an essential part of life. If you chakras are healthy and robust, you can get a lot of positive outcomes in life. You can check out this article where I share more about what are the chakras and what they are for, as well as how to keep them healthy and bright.
The list keeps on going! If you chakras are healthy and strong, you are going to experience clearer dreams. An open third eye will give you greater dreams and of greater quality, as well as increase your amount of lucid dreams. You can check my article about types of dreams to get to know more! Everything adds to expand your spirituality, and you can by experiencing amazing stuff!
While there are different types of meditation as well as different ways to meditate, I believe that guided meditations are great to get started. These are easy for newbies, as the only thing you will need to do is to follow the sound of my voice. The best thing of all about guided meditations is that you can season them for a specific goal. Check out the following list with all the guided meditations available (and more to come!):
|Free Meditation||All Levels!||10 minutes|
|Chakra Balancing||Medium/Advanced||45 minutes|
|Higher Self||Medium/Advanced||32 minutes|
|Space Travel||Basic/Medium||35 minutes|
|Connect with your Spirit Guides||Medium||27 minutes|
|The Little Meditations||Basic-Expert+||5,6,7,9, 19 minutes|
|Visit your Akashic Records||Medium/Advanced||30 minutes|
|Lucid Dreaming Induction||Basic||30 minutes|
|Soothing Meditation||Medium/Advanced||44 minutes|
|Crossed Healing Double Meditation||All levels||26 minutes|
|Receive a Gift||All levels||22 minutes|
|Strengthen the Love – The Three Foundations||All levels||20 minutes|
|ThankYou-ThankYou||All levels||20 minutes|
|Drift off to Sleep||All levels||60 minutes|
I just shared a sliver of what is yet to come, as more and more guided meditations will be released. I also wanted to point out that you can use meditations to activate your chakras and to start empowering them at a deeper level, enhancing your spirituality. Check out the chakra activation series, and find out more!
How to meditate and astral project?
But, once again, to give you some other key factors about astral projection and meditation:
- Meditation is essential to be able to astral-project because you need to clear your mind. It adds to your spirituality. While I talk more in detail about this on my blog, I can mention a few key points:
- Ensure you have a right set and setting and that no one is going to disturb you or disrupt you.
- Find some gentle, soft music and maybe burn some incense, bring up the mood. Beware with naked flames.
- Set an intention for your meditation time, what do you want to archive?
- Add some discipline, spirituality is about your personal growth too, and you need to invest some time. Do not make it a chore (it is essential), and if one day you feel you do not want to meditate, don’t. Disciple yes, but not a problem!
- Have a relaxed mind is essential to astral travel. If it is not the case, you will need to work on that first. You can find on this site how to clear your mind quickly.
- Make sure you are comfortable, and you meditate the way it connects with you the most, do not do as I (or any other) say, do as your heart and mind tells. Take from your research what serves the highest purpose for you and leave the rest. Spiritual does not mean difficult!
- Once you got some decent meditative skills, a good 5–10 minutes at least worth of meditation (you will crave for more), you can venture into astral projection. I already have shared in the past a lot about astral travel, but here is a quick guide:
- Avoid trying to astral project when you are exhausted, your body will be too tired and stiff.
- Same as above, proper set and setting, no disruptions, otherwise, your projection can be ruined.
- Relax your body completely, to the point of not feeling it at all.
- Relax your mind completely (no thoughts for several minutes, until you, actually project.)
- Ignore sleep paralysis stimuli and focus on your body vibrations, do not be jolted by sleep paralysis.
- You will feel said vibrations, and you want to focus on these vibrations, empowering and growing more and more. Your spirituality plays a good role here as well.
- Focus on floating sensations, imagine you are floating above your body, that you are light as a feather.
- Think of space and desire to be there.
- Of course, it requires practice, and this is a very digested version, but this way, you will get out of your body. As simple as that, and the more practice you have, the better you are going to get at it. I invite you to check out the astral projection article, where you will learn more about this incredible state of being!
Last but not least, maybe you need someone to lend you a hand or with whom you can share your spiritual progress. For that reason, I invite you to check out Talk to Fer.
And this is pretty much it, I hope this helps and that you have enjoyed the read. Have a great journey! (Home)
And next week, forecast time! You know the drill! See you next Wednesday!
Much Love & Light.
I invite you to check last year’s post clicking here!
Lots of blessings and abundance your way!