Hello, everybody, 2019 is already “loading” since 2019 it is here in less than a week! Are you guys ready for it? 2018 has been quite of a tough year, bringing us a lot of progress and healing, but in an extreme abrupt way. I am sure many of you resonate with this, but in the end, it all means improvement, and that is always a good thing.
First of all, a few things to keep going with the celebrations 🙂
- Last week’s Christmas package will be extended another week (after all, yesterday was Christmas!) Make sure not to miss it and click here.
- The Free Healing I shared last week, is also still standing if you need it.
- And I am also coming up with a unique offer: There is a special package for the entire The Chakra Activation Series. All eight chakra activations, plus healing adds a total of over $140, but you can now get the whole pack for $89. You can check it out here. I will also give you a complete healing session to work on your chakras, also included in the package.
What is time, exactly?
Now you can have some more time to get the advantage of these special offers since we are still in holiday seasons. So I hope you get the most out of them!
So, besides these, I want to bring something more. But rather than a long read, something I want to do is for you guys to do some questioning on your own, so I am going to comment on a few things for you guys, and I would like you guys to ponder a little. Pon some time and introspection though into these, you may come up with some realizations:
- Does linear time exist? Think about it; we live in a third dimension, where everything is third-dimension. How come time is bi-dimensional (linear)? It can be very well our wrong way to perceive time. I have an early blog entry about this, but what are your thoughts.
- Do you perceive any time anomalies? We all have observed this I am pretty sure. Within the last several years, time seems to stretch or dilate randomly. It goes beyond having a good time or not. To be honest, while one hour feels like one hour, lately sometimes that hour flies by but other times that hour is endless. It does not matter if you are having a good time or not here, but time still feels weird, don’t you think?
- How does the past feel? I truly mean it. Think about things “in the past.” A week ago, a month ago, even years ago. I bet that some things that happened last week feel like they happened a long time ago. However, when you think of something several months back, it may feel “it was just yesterday.” Don’t you relate? We all buy this linear time, even when our perception of it changes!
- Time is fragile and a thing from this plane. As we are in the physical plane, time technically goes at the same pace; one second is always a second. However, with just jumping to the Astral Plane we can notice that time ceases to exist, we cease to perceive it. Think about this for a moment? Now think of a dream, and how time is erratic in dreams. You may dream of an entire movie within a five “physical time” minutes, or you may have a small dream and an hour has passed. Even if you go deep into meditation, you can alter your time perception as well!
- What is time, exactly? I believe that time is an illusion where we built our civilization around it. We work with linear time because we programmed ourselves to do so. The same goes for our technology. It is programmed based on our linear time. But what if I tell you that time is not linear and everything happens at a simultaneous time. I am sure some of you are aware of the “Elliptical Healings” I sometimes work with. Stepping beyond the belief of the linear time, and working on past. Doing this has greatly enhanced the healings, proving once more that time is not linear. What are your thoughts?
You can be in better control of your time. With the right focus and organization, you can get the most out of your time, rather than having time pulling for you constantly! When you start questioning, you always find improvements. It does not matter what you question; it can always get better!
After pondering, what do you think of time now?
These questions, when you ponder more in-depth on them, you come up with certain realizations, and you start to perceive things a different way, maybe, you get to see the bigger picture easily. The good thing is that upon making certain realizations, you can apply them in your life and improve it. I want you to invite you to think of these, as we “transition” to the next year and feel free to share your findings if you want!
Do you want to check more interesting stuff? Head to the resources section to discover more!
So, we have reached the end. The last Blog post from 2018, this will be a great memory sometime in what we call “future,” however, ends bring beginnings, and so it does here. Next week is the first week of the month as well, which means, the first forecast of the year, for January, will be here. But of course, this will be next week, so, see you next year! LOL! Happy 2019!
Much Love & Light.
Lots of blessings and abundance your way!