Welcome to “Life Challenges.”
Are you up for a life challenge? Trust me, these are good and positive challenges, and upon completing them, you will have feelings of accomplishments, plus the “good side effect” from taking these challenges. If this is your first time, maybe you want to read what this is about. If you already know the drill, click here to avoid all the scrolling!
“Life Challenges” are about finding ways to self-improve our lifes. Our society has become so noisy and accelerated, that we forget some of the very basics. Human beings (and possibly most mammals) are creatures prone to addictions. Not only some illegal, crazy chemical drug is addictive, but music, electronics, etc. are also addictive and most people are severely addicted to these. You know, it is never beneficial to overdo. Overdoing sports can cause injuries, overeating brings health issues, overuse of drugs, both legal and illegal can be fatal. Like these, everything in life. It is wise to put a limit on everything (okay, maybe you could avoid that crazy chemical drug too), and learn to use our blessings wisely.
These “Life challenges” will require you to, for example, decrease your phone usage or stay some hours in silence. But it will not be only about shutting off your phone or your TV. Some of these will ask you, straightforward and basic stuff that as a society, we are forgetting. Some of these will ask you to find gratitude, or even do something nice to some random person!
Accomplishing these “Life challenges” will improve your life. You will understand the blessing of silence. You will be able to help yourself better with your phone. You will be a kinder person, attracting abundance in your life, finding gratitude in your heart and also, feeling you accomplished and stepped up in life. Because if you achieve just one of these, even the easiest tier, will already set you in motion for progress!
You may decide to implement some of these in your life permanently. It will be up to you. Some of you will find a lot of worth, some of you might find it an easy challenge, while others might find it difficult. But while you will only see one video here, you can find them all on my Youtube Channel and challenge yourself with any “Life Challenges” videos you find. Feel free to comment on Youtube your progress, accomplishments, failures, and ideas!
And a few extra points:
- Every month, a new challenge will be posted on Youtube and updated here.
- You will find three tiers, plus a Bonus challenge.
- You can archive the bonus with any difficulty tier. Just make sure to do the bonus part!
- Be honest with yourself and take the appropriate tier:
- Try to make it as challenging as possible based on your usual doings, but if you struggle, go down a tier.
- You can comment on your victories and failures; you have a whole month.
- If the top tier and bonus combined are still easy for you, double it.
- You will archive Advanced+Bonus first through the way!
- If the easy tier is still hard for you, don’t worry. “Cut it in half” and try that way. Once done, attempt to at least, archive the basic tier.
- Do not add the bonus option in this case. Archiving halfway is still an accomplishment if you tried hard!
- You can do these in groups and/or challenge your friends.
And pretty much, that’s it! Just take a look at this 19 seconds video and get your hands dirty!
- None yet.
If you want to check out older challenges, I invite you to like and follow my Youtube Channel. You will be updated as new challenges are released!
Good luck! You will see that in the end, is worth it.
If you have any suggestions or ideas as per “Life Challenges”, you can suggest them here:
Do you want to check more interesting stuff? Head to the resources section to discover more!
May your lifes will be filled with joy and abundance.