I wanted to write about the Tarot and share more of its mysteries. By popular request, I want to start making entries about commonly asked questions., to share my point of view and approach (is there something you would like me to write about? click here and let me know!) These entries will go to the point and I invite you to comment right here anything you want to share or wonder about! Honesty, the best way for me to read the cards is just to bring cards out, not bothering with spreads… but that usually takes you to one question, a question I am commonly asked:
Is it okay to pick up more than one Tarot card?
It is definitely okay to pick up more than one Tarot Card because the Tarot Cards are all about intuition, and allowing the cards to guide you.
Sometimes, it can be tricky to decide whether bringing out another card or not, but with practice, it will flow naturally. Let me share a little:
- When you find that you have read all the information that you received from the card (do not discard other sources of information such as Spirit Guides), ask yourself, is the question fulfilled an answered?
- If you find that you have a complete answer, then you might decide to stop there (or not), but if you feel the story is unfinished, it will be good to bring out another card. Sometimes, even the connection from both cards (besides of their individual messages) also matters and brings more information.
- If you find the story complete, ask yourself, Do I have more questions or do I need to go deeper into this? If the answer is yes… then you know it is time to bring another card.
After years of working with the Tarot, I have connected more deeply with the standard format (78 cards) since it seems to me that its available information potential is much higher than a deck of divination. The Tarot is also, in my opinion, an accurate and direct messenger. Nowadays in my readings, I hardly use the Tarot, since the cards connect with my conscience without having to use them physically. However, there are times when we need a “direct warning” or “reminder” of a specific situation. The Tarot is great for that because after having shared more or less information, you can draw a card to confirm the message you have received. You will realize that the card that you got will relate to the message you are giving. If you need a personal reminder or “test,” the Tarot is excellent. But do not forget that the Tarot is very direct. It is possible that the response you receive is not what you expected, but it will have a very definite purpose in your life. This is why it is essential to allow yourself to be guided by Tarot Cards. I share a little more about them also at this blog entry.
And this is pretty much it, just let me share a few more quick tips with you:
- Do not obsess with spreads. Sometimes is best just to bring a card at a time, share its information and move onto the next if necessary. The cards will tell you if you need to go back to a prior card or if it has a message for a specific timeline.
- Do not obsessed with symbolism. Allow yourself to be guided by the cards… grab only the symbols that draw the most attention to you and do not allow the “cards reputation” (aka Ace of Cups = Awesome), as each card’s messages may be ambiguous. Sometimes positive, sometimes negative, your intuition will dictate.
- Do not push it. If there is no further way to go more in-depth (maybe there is no more deep to go at all) do not try to force the Tarot to give you additional information, it will not work. How will you know? Next card will be nonsense for the message/reading you are working with, so you will know it is time to stop.
Have lots of joy and wisdom with your cards. Remember that you can join my tarot card course where I explain through video each of the cards. I am sure you will discover lots of thing from the Tarot! Check it out here or click the image below:
So, next week we get to work on activating those solar plexus chakras, which is going to bring us all of a lot right since we need to continue with our constant personal development. So, the new activation for the solar plexus will be ready next week. See you next Wednesday!
Much Love & Light.
I invite you to check last year’s post clicking here!
Lots of blessings and abundance your way!