Hello! How are you guys this week? So, I am coming with this blog entry, since a lot of people asks about the third eye. The activation is coming, but it is not here yet, however, you can start doing some practices to empower and enhance your third eye. I shared a lot about the third eye in the past, so this will not be a very long entry, but more of a great reminder and a quick simple guide.
How can I open my third eye?
I like when people ask me: “What practices should I do to open my third eye. I like how when someone questions it this way, because “can I practice” is key for “to open my third eye.” Believe it or not; this is one of the foundations for the answers you are seeking. Most of the times, a foundation that many people is unable to follow with the right dedication. I share about this in many of my blog entries, so make sure to keep posted!
But, I am going to share with you some easy key factors to keep your third eye open and healthy:
- Make sure to give yourself 5–10 minutes of silence a day.
- Being at peace with yourself is essential, so if you have a lot of rambling thoughts, make sure to address them, you will need a quiet mind.
- Meditation will help you out, and you can find plenty of guided meditations to empower your third eye. Alternatively, you may desire to just do a meditation by yourself. Soft music or silence is ideal. If you enjoy chanting, you can chant, “OM”, as it is attuned to the 6th chakra, the third eye, gaining extra benefit from it.
- Listen to your dreams. Focusing on your dreams can be very rewarding and pleasant. Dreams can be amazing indeed, But besides that, the more you focus on your dreams, the more dreams you will have. The third eye gets stronger as your dreams do, so stretching your dreams, empowers your third eye.
- Chakra activations are great. I am working on them as I type this, but I am creating a series of meditations for each of the chakras. If you want, you can sign up in my mailing list. In fact, you get a free chakra meditation if you do, and it will help you keep a healthy third eye. You can do so right at this .
- Stargazing is also excellent to empower the third eye, and it is really nice. Especially if you feel a connection with the stars, your third eye will “look sharper” for you to get more out from the stars.
- Sungazing (protect your physical eyes adequately, careful here) is also great, helps a lot to activate the pineal gland, which is the physical glad connected to the third eye.
- To keep a healthy pineal gland, and so, a healthy third eye, make sure to keep a proper diet, rich in leafy greens. Food and drinks that are heavy on the brain are heavy on the third eye. Make sure to keep healthy its physical counterpart.
And these are to name a few 🙂
Constant practice is essential, please keep this in mind. The third eye is constantly developing and like every muscle in your body, you need to make sure to push it a little. If you do, you are going to find betters results in your practices and your third eye will become sharper and sharper.
I would say that also listening to your intuition, will make your third eye stronger, and intuition is outstanding to work with 🙂 I share a lot more about the rest of the chakras and you can check them out through this blog. I want to also share with you that it would be a great idea if you learned about the chakras. You can do so right here.
Next week we are going to be talking about astral projection, meditation, and spirituality in general. A few things I want to touch up, questions that people have been asking me here and at Quora. But this will come next week! See you next Wednesday!
Much Love & Light.
I invite you to check last year’s post clicking here!
Lots of blessings and abundance your way!