Psychic noise? Yes: Thank you Clairaudience!
Hello everybody! Last week we were talking about Clairvoyance, and I gave you a general summary of all the psychic senses that help us to perceive the astral plane more clearly. There is a lot of information, so don’t skip it! Today’s entry is going to be shorter and more direct since clairaudience is much more straightforward and simple to interpret.
The psychic senses.
Before starting, I will give you a short list of our “psychic/astral senses,” this way, you will become familiar with them. I will talk about all these in the future:
- Clairvoyance: “To see clearly.” You receive visual visions, like remembering a memory. We see “a video” in our mind. It is the Psychic Sight.
- Clairaudience: “To hear clearly.” You receive auditory visions; you may hear a sound or voice inside your head. It can be your voice or another. It is the Psychic Ear.
- Clairgustance: “To taste clear.” You receive visions through taste to such an extent that your salivary glands can activate. It is the Psychic Taste.
- Clairalience: ” To smell with clarity.” You receive visions through the sense of smell. It is like a natural smell, but only you can perceive it at that time. It is the Psychic Smell.
- Clairsentience: ” To sense clearly.” You receive visions through emotions. Your feelings will alter per the message you receive. It is Psychic Feelings.
- Claircognizance: “To know clearly.” You “just” know the visions you receive for no apparent reason. You access knowledge that you know is not yours, but you feel it and understand it as if it were. It is Psychic Perception.
Mainly these are the ones. Some are more common than others, but during the psychic development, you can experience them all. Taste and smell are less frequent, but you will also experience them and, in future articles, I will tell you all about them. Furthermore, I invite you to read more about spirituality right here.
What is Clairaudience?
Clairaudience is excellent for receiving direct messages from light beings and other sources of information. As the name indicates, the messages received arrive in an auditory form and can give us the impression that they are speaking to us physically. As I told you last week, messages through clairvoyance can be very symbolic and need intuitive interpretation. However, the messages received through clairaudience are much more direct and clear.
A small yet profound whisper.
As you well know, there is a fragile line between imagination and clairvoyance, and it is essential to understand this for those whose primary gift is clairvoyance. It is not so with those whose primary gift is clairaudience. A message received by this channel is much easier to accept because you will hear the message inside your head. To give you an idea, this “voice” resonates and rumbles in your head. The voice you will listen to will typically be with your tone. However, when there is a certain level of development and an optimal connection with your spiritual guides, you will be able to hear different voices and identify them.
To give you an idea, this “voice” resounds and echoes inside your head. The voice that you will hear will typically be that of your tone. However, when there is a certain level of development and an optimal connection with your spiritual guides, you will be able to hear different voices and identify them.
The message itself comes “out of nowhere.” It’s as if suddenly there’s a little man inside your head and he starts talking loudly. As with any “clair,” it is essential to record any clairvoyant message since it will be quickly forgotten if it is not done. The entire message comes at the same time. That is why clairvoyant messages are rather short and direct.
Listen to your Spirit Guides!
Clairaudience is perhaps a little more “boring,” since the amount of detail and color that is received with clairvoyance is much higher. However, it sometimes entails great energy savings when receiving a direct message in 3-4 words rather than having to describe several visions received with clairvoyance. On a personal level, and as a clairvoyant, I think that clairaudience is incredible support, but at least in my case, it is an anchor point for clairvoyance and claircognition. This changes depending on the person. The most important thing is to meet “the clair” and develop your spiritual potential from there.
Do you want to check more exciting stuff? Head to the resources section to discover more!
What did you think of clairaudience? For direct messages, it is best, but when you want to see something in detail, clairvoyance will be your best adviser. I hope you enjoyed this entry. Next week I’m going to talk about spiritual labels and why it’s so important not to focus on them. Do not complicate your life! But all of this will be for next week. I am pretty sure you are going to enjoy the read! See you next Wednesday!
If you do not want to miss a single update, click below to join our weekly newsletter and you will gain access to exclusive content. Subscribe now!
Love & Light,
Lots of blessings and abundance your way! (Home)