Hello everybody! How was your week? Today I will talk about something a little more technical, but at the same time very interesting, and that nowadays many need to know. The topic today is psychic readings and how to get the best results from them.
So many psychic sites online… and so many labels… it get’s confusing!
Today it is getting complicated to receive spiritual help since there are numerous labels of different types of readings and each psychic has his/her way of working. However, I want to share some guidelines to keep in mind. You can apply them whenever you ask for a reading, no matter the psychic or healer who will help you. This way, you will ensure you will always receive clear guidance.
How to get an accurate psychic reading?
To receive accurate psychic readings you need to make sure you do not follow all the “mainstream” rules when asking for spiritual guidance. As shared above, make sure you keep these in mind, and you will get the most out of your readings.
Psychic Reading labels:
- Forget them. Everybody seems to be on labels right now, and there are a lot of different types of readings. But this does not matter; the important thing is to put aside the labels and understand that you want spiritual help and not, “the angel reading of the black crow.” There is a whole entry about this, you can read it here. It is for this reason that I only offer THE READING since sticking to a label, or a single source of information is unnecessary and even harmful to a reading.
Readings by date of birth, names, etc.:
- Unnecessary. This is something that perhaps many people may question. The most usual thing in a psychic reading is to ask for the date of birth, place and time. This is necessary for astrological readings, but it is not required for a psychic reading. If you attend an Akashic Records reading course, you will find that it is imperative to have the complete legal name to open the correct records. It might be useful for some psychics since they can connect with the energy of the name, but it is not mandatory. The Akashic Records are connected to the Soul of the person and not to his/her name (since this changes in each life, but the Records remain the same). This is the same if we connect with the energy of the person or their spiritual guides.
Readings with photo:
- A great help, but not mandatory. A photo is perhaps a more sensitive subject for some. For me, they are not crucial, and for this reason, you will have seen on my website that I do not demand photos since the readings can be done without them. However, a photo provides more help as there is a lot of spiritual information that can be seen through the eyes. This energy is more accessible and is much more available. A photo will merely make it easier for the psychic to read, but you can do the job without it.
Feeding the psychic while sharing information:
- Carefully. This is perhaps the most complicated since it is difficult to find the exact line between what to report and what to keep. As you may have noticed, I never ask for extra information, nor I needed to know your stories. To give evidence and solutions to the question you have asked is the work of the psychic. It is essential to ask the question clearly and directly, for example, “I have been offered a new job. Can you tell me what you see?” This question does not tell the whole story of the person, but it does bring a question with a straightforward answer. You do not have to tell the whole story of the company, whether you like the job or that you have eaten that day. If the question is very open, such as “tell me about my work,” it is also possible to do the reading. However, if you want a specific response (as in the previous promotion example), you may receive another response. When we ask very open questions, we give our guides the opportunity to provide us with the messages we need (and sometimes it may not be what we wanted to know initially). Therefore, a slightly more direct question is necessary, unless you want to receive a more open reading (which can be very productive).
Validating an accurate psychic reading:
- During or after. It is very real that you should not “feed” the psychic before a reading. However, in the case of an in-person reading, by WhatsApp or Skype, it is always appreciated when the information received is validated. In case of a recorded reading, these validations are recognized after the reading. I really cannot complain about this, I always receive many emails from you validating my readings, and that is much appreciated.
And indeed this is it; there are no more secrets. It is straightforward, but over time things have been getting complicated. With these guidelines, you can find the best way to receive spiritual help. So, it’s time to say, until next week!
Next Wednesday I will share with you some of the other astral senses. It is quite impressive to eat “ghostly Lays” haha. However, all this, next week. See you in a week!
Much Love & Light.
Lots of blessings and abundance your way!