Hi everybody! This is going to be a short and direct article. I am going to talk about Clairvoyance from a personal point of view because I live with it daily. My goal today is to have an idea about how clairvoyance works.
Clairvoyant sense? One of the psychic senses:
Not everyone experiences it equally, and for this reason, I do not want to explain it more in-depth. However, certain common aspects are repeated when there is a vision through clairvoyance, and these are the ones that I want to talk about. Before starting I will give you a short list of our “psychic/astral senses,” this way, you will become familiar with them. I will talk about all these in the future:
- Clairvoyance: “To see clearly.” You receive visual visions, like remembering a memory. We see “a video” in our mind. This is the Psychic Sight.
- Clairaudience: “To hear clearly.” You receive auditory visions. You can hear a sound or voice inside your head. It can be your voice or another. This is the Psychic Ear.
- Clairgustance: “To taste clear.” You receive visions through taste to such an extent that your salivary glands can activate. This is the Psychic Taste.
- Clairalience: ” To smell with clarity.” You receive visions through the sense of smell. It is like the physical smell, but only you can perceive it at that time. This is the Psychic Smell.
- Clairsentience: ” To sense clearly.” You receive visions through feelings. Your feelings will be altered per the message. This is the Psychic Feelings.
- Claircognizance: “To know clearly.” You “just” know the visions you receive for no apparent reason. You access knowledge that you know is not yours, but you feel it and understand it as if it were. This is Psychic Perception.
Mainly these are the ones. Some are more common than others, but during the psychic development, you can experience them all. Taste and smell are less frequent, but you will also experience them and, in future articles, I will tell you all about them.
What is the meaning of Clairvoyance?
Today, I want to tell you a little about Clairvoyance.
Clairvoyance, along with Clairaudience, is the most common. The information is received visually, and this is perhaps the most rewarding, especially at the beginning. A vision with Clairvoyance is formed instantly, rather than little by little like when we imagine something. In my Channeling Manual, I talk about this in more detail. I also must say that the images you receive come almost all at once. Our brain is not able to perceive so much information in such a short time, but with practice, with the help of our Third Eye and our spiritual guides, we can process all that information and transfer it in the form of written or spoken messages.
Not everything is madness and speed. With practice, you learn to understand these messages and how to transfer them in case of a psychic reading. This is one of the main reasons my readings are always by voice. In fact, you can even ask for more detail or clarity through Clairvoyance. There will come a time when you can ask to zoom in on a specific image to see something more clearly.
It is even possible to ask for specific information about an object or being in one of these clairvoyant visions. That is why I did not want to ramble about this. It is difficult to explain, and it has to be experienced by yourself. Practice makes the Master, and you will discover by yourself little by little how your Clairvoyance works and how it develops. Now you know a couple of essential curiosities and a little about Clairvoyance. During your personal development, clairvoyance is very satisfying, but one of its drawbacks is that it requires more practice than others. But in the long run, you will receive entire “movies,” and it will open many doors for you.
And that is all! I hope you have enjoyed reading about Clairvoyance. Next week, I will talk about Clairaudience. Although perhaps not “so much fun,” it can be very concise and direct since we “hear the visions” and there isn’t any symbolism. But all this, next week!
Much Love & Light.
Lots of blessings and abundance your way!